Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Joe Biden's bank records reveal $200K payment from Jim Biden
Is Biden in jail yet? Democrats are dancing with danger if the GOP doesn't lock this guy up and get him off the 2024 ticket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 02:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is Biden in jail yet?  Democrats are dancing with danger if the GOP doesn't lock this guy up and get him off the 2024 ticket.

Biden will never be in jail, he has the DOJ running interference for him the last 10 years.

But, I do think he gets impeached by the house in spring of 2024. Impeachment is the only way the GOP can get the biased liberal media to even look at anything Biden did in Hunter's business.

On side note, do anyone see Biden's embarrassing display Saturday honoring the unknown soldier. Biden continues to show his age and more important cognitive ability only get worse by the day.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2023, 12:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Biden will never be in jail, he has the DOJ running interference for him the last 10 years.

But, I do think he gets impeached by the house in spring of 2024. Impeachment is the only way the GOP can get the biased liberal media to even look at anything Biden did in Hunter's business.

On side note, do anyone see Biden's embarrassing display Saturday honoring the unknown soldier. Biden continues to show his age and more important cognitive ability only get worse by the day.

When was the last time being impeached made a president less popular?  It made Trump and Clinton more popular of I recall correctly. 
Reply/Quote