Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Brady hired by Bills as QB Coach
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1488931224819228691?s=20&t=kjISZzGQ5b9gYg0RFccEjw

Won't be surprised to see him get another shot at OC a few seasons down the road.
Reply/Quote
One of the very few downsides of being in the superbowl is, if you need to fill positional coach roles, you have to wait until after the game to really dive in.

It'd be a shame if Brian Callahan gets a head coaching gig somewhere, we promote Dan Pitcher from QB coach to OC and then have to find a QB coach knowing that Brady probably would have accepted that job from us.

Of course, I think the team that interviewed Callahan (Broncos IIRC) have since chosen their coach, so maybe he stays with us and this is a non-issue.
Reply/Quote
thought he would go to the Bears and work with Justin Fields....

Josh Allen doesnt seem to need much help lol
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 04:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: thought he would go to the Bears and work with Justin Fields....

Josh Allen doesnt seem to need much help lol

That is the scary thought, Allen was a coin toss away from the AFC Championship and getting a mind like Joe Brady added to the staff is only going to help them.

I can't picture having any options and picking the Bears over them... I mean unless the other option is Jared Goff in Detroit.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That is the scary thought, Allen was a coin toss away from the AFC Championship and getting a mind like Joe Brady added to the staff is only going to help them.

I can't picture having any options and picking the Bears over them... I mean unless the other option is Jared Goff in Detroit.

i more ment i figured the Bears would make him a better offer than him picking the Bills over the Bears. which i guess is the way it could have gone.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i more ment i figured the Bears would make him a better offer than him picking the Bills over the Bears. which i guess is the way it could have gone.

True, no way to know for sure how it all went down. I just know if I'm a coach and I have two offers one is Chicago and one is Buffalo, I'm taking the better franchise and better QB every time. Just sets you up for future success.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote