Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Joe Bro
(02-15-2020, 10:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..He hasn't done anything in the league yet to warrant such adoration. However, if successful along with Joe Mixon they could become the Joe and Joe Bro's Show.
I'm just hopeful he doesn't have to steal the registered trademark of COMEBACKSZN from one J. Football. That would be brutal. Can you even imagine the pissburg, ratbirds and clowns trolls commenting on that one?

Hey man "Joe B And the Pussycats" would be a smackin' if Burrow busts. Nervous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Isn't Joe Montana Joe Cool? The last guy I recall being saddled with the next Montana hype was Rick Mirer and that wasn't pretty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Smoking Joe Burrow....
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So long as he isn't Joe Blow.  

We can do better than Joe Bro, can't we?

Burrow the Thorough.  

Joe "you've just been" Furrowed.  

Joe Corn Snow

Joe Dutch Hoe

Joe no-Shmo shreds-yo-defense fo-sho makes yo-defense no-mo gots da arm ta make yo head ex-plode

He should be very thankful that he didn't end up a Dolphin.  He'd never have lived down "Joe Blowhole"  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Here's an idea. Opposing teams fly into Greater Cincy Airport over in KY, right?

On their drive up to their hotel in downtown, they need to see a sign on the I-75 bridge saying "Welcome to JOE-HIO."
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 07:51 PM)jason Wrote: I know it was a cigar, but I'ma go with Joe Camel.

Joe Camel-toe Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2020, 04:20 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Here's an idea. Opposing teams fly into Greater Cincy Airport over in KY, right?

On their drive up to their hotel in downtown, they need to see a sign on the I-75 bridge saying "Welcome to JOE-HIO."

This was closest to my name....Everything is a take off an existing:  Joe Cool, Smoking Joe Burrow....

How about simply:  Ohio Joe
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2020, 04:20 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Here's an idea. Opposing teams fly into Greater Cincy Airport over in KY, right?

Will it have a picture of Burrow, or Officer Swanson?
Reply/Quote
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
Reply/Quote
Its bruh now fffsss..
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 06:13 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm starting a new business venture. A Bengals themed Mexican restaurant.

Best seller? Gonna be the Joe Burro-ito. A three pound burrito that's all smoked steak and spicy beans.

Gotta have the AJ Green chile Verde on the menu. 
Reply/Quote
How about Joe Dirt?.....as in paydirt. (It's a reach. Sue me.)
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 06:13 PM)Benton Wrote: I'm starting a new business venture. A Bengals themed Mexican restaurant.

Best seller? Gonna be the Joe Burro-ito. A three pound burrito that's all smoked steak and spicy beans.

(02-15-2020, 06:59 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Or the Nacho Burro-ito for the butt hurt Dalton Gangers... am I right?!? Smirk

(02-15-2020, 09:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Im hoping dennard is back so I can menu the Dennar-chos.

(02-17-2020, 11:07 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Gotta have the AJ Green chile Verde on the menu. 

If you just can't decide what you want you can always reach for the Drew Sampler.
Reply/Quote
I think the most fitting would be The Wheel Burrow since he's going to have to haul the front office's dead weight.
Reply/Quote
As a fan of the USAF A-10 I would prefer:  Joe BRRRT-O,  Always on the attack and hitting his target.  :)

But we are probably getting ahead of ourselves as far as nicknames. Let's maybe review this again after the draft and perhaps a bit in to the 2020 schedule. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 09:34 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I thought Smoke’n Joe Burrow had already been decided.

I like it, like Smokin' Joe Kubek. Does Joe play the blues?
Reply/Quote
Joe "Didn't Pull an Eli" Burrow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Bro" sounds just like "Burrow" if you say it properly.

So Joe's nickname should be Joe Bro.

His fan club would be "Joe's Bros".

When we beat a team we can say we "Br-owned" them.

The possibilities are endless.

Im a bigger fan of the nickname

Joseph Pantaloseph
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2020, 04:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Bro" sounds just like "Burrow" if you say it properly.

So Joe's nickname should be Joe Bro.

His fan club would be "Joe's Bros".

When we beat a team we can say we "Br-owned" them.

The possibilities are endless.

Worst idea I've ever seen. So cringy. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
E'rbody knows its.

Jo-burro-furro-fo-furrow !

[Image: tumblr_mgwr7qlQ581ql8kmao1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote