Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ???
In MLB, when a batter walks up to the plate, he has his "walkup" music played. Joey Votto, for example,  walks up to Dolly Parton's "Joline," which I think is a really stupid walk up song for Joey.

I got to thinking about what would be a great "walk up" song for Joe Burrow whenever he takes the field. I decided a great old classic rock song by Rainbow would do Joe Sheisty justice. Many of you old guys like me who are into classic rock from the '70's and '80's probably remember this song. How cool would it be to hear the chorus of this killer tune cued up whenever the ice cold assassin, Joe Brrr, takes the field. Give a listen and see what you think.

Also, I'd like to hear what you guys think as far as what song you would choose to be Joe's "walkup" music whenever he takes the field. You can choose from any music genre you want but I'm most interested in hearing some classic rock songs that would do justice to this stone cold killer we have in a quarterback.

"STONE COLD"  :

[video=youtube]http://[/video]
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
seriously there is only 1 walkout song for JoeyB after all Patrick Mahomes doesn't have a song written for him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
There can be only one.......

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 12:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There can be only one.......

Rep added!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
this is the only music to properly convey how Epic Joey B is

just gotta develop is Rick Flair Strut
Reply/Quote
Uff...this is rough.
Reply/Quote
Joe's opponents official song.. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes after Bengals games..

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cold as Ice - Foreigner

Great thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySb1f9zWJkQ
Reply/Quote
Better yet.. Let em know who's coming to town..and who ain't.

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 12:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this is the only music to properly convey how Epic Joey B is

just gotta develop is Rick Flair Strut

Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote