Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burr-art
My turn to start a Joe Burrow thread.

So I submit this. Joe "Big Bird" Burrow.

Ole Boy's feet are huge. I also want to say that this painting just makes me want to punch him in the throat more than I already do.

[Image: 9646907.jpeg]
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here is a good one.

[Image: AMI3nAy.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Haters gonna hate.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 04:26 PM)treee Wrote: Here is a good one.

I know I am not the only one who does not see anything here.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know I am not the only one who does not see anything here.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

How about now?
Reply/Quote
Why do you want to punch him in the throat?
Reply/Quote
You want to punch him in the throat? Why? What did he do to you?
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 06:21 PM)Earendil Wrote: Why do you want to punch him in the throat?

I'd like to see how that altercation plays out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 06:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You want to punch him in the throat? Why? What did he do to you?

He's successful...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 06:09 PM)treee Wrote: How about now?

I see it now.
Reply/Quote
He smokes..and taught a dog to smoke. He sure smokes..
Maybe even paints chairs..

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 06:09 PM)treee Wrote: How about now?

I still can’t. Is it because I’m on mobile?

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 08:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: He smokes..and taught a dog to smoke. He sure smokes..
Maybe even paints chairs..

Haha I love Kids in the Hall, gramps. Rep to you.

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 03:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My turn to start a Joe Burrow thread.

So I submit this. Joe "Big Bird" Burrow.

Ole Boy's feet are huge. I also want to say that this painting just makes me want to punch him in the throat more than I already do.

[Image: 9646907.jpeg]
You jealous because he has big feet???? Sad
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2020, 09:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Haha I love Kids in the Hall, gramps. Rep to you.

Soon there will be little dogs begging door to door for cigars for Joe all over Cincinnati..He'll quit football and take up hanging out by fences around town smoking cigars. And offering to paint chairs...for a small fee.. And you never know..Eight year old girls will grow up alone, skipping school, taking the numbers off their doors and getting rid of mail boxes to avoid getting arrested. It'll be so sad.. And the government will be forced to tell us about that animal with a metal head that kills everything and can't be killed.. Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't really want to punch him in his throat. I was kidding. But he does have a very punchable face. And gigantic feet.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2020, 09:58 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don't really want to punch him in his throat. I was kidding. But he does have a very punchable face. And gigantic feet.

He seems like a bit of an arrogant douchebag in interviews.

I don't care as long as he produces and wins games.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2020, 10:08 AM)motoarch Wrote: He seems like a bit of an arrogant douchebag in interviews.

It should be interesting when we draft him and see MB the immovable object meet JB the irresistible force. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2020, 10:08 AM)motoarch Wrote: He seems like a bit of an arrogant douchebag in interviews.

Yup.  It's not cocky if you can back it up.  
Reply/Quote

Oh please. Go watch his Heisman speech. He’s a great kid.

So he’s a little cocky? He just had the best college season ever. He’s earned it.

Reply/Quote