Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow
After he wins the Superbowl he will become the first Heisman, NCAA Champs,  Superbowl Champ, Superbowl MVP winner.

Yep, the guy is a bonafide stud.

Obviously he's on his rookie deal and we need a line, so I am concerned over his next and real contract, we can't let this guy walk.

If we look at his last LSU season and his first two NFL seasons we see numbers never put up before in that scenario,  kid is special.

106 TD's last three seasons,  wow!

Hopefully he will be around long enough to surplant Ken Anderson as our best QB.
Reply/Quote
Never seen a site with so many views and so little replies, what gives here?

Look down the board, hell, over 1000 views and 10 replies?

What is this about, it's weird.

Long time Bengals fan here, yep...Paul Robinson, Isacc Curtis, Bob Trumpy type fan, day one actually. I came here to talk some Bengal football, is that going to be some problem?

Did ya know when Curtis was at Cal he took second in the 100 yard dash behind teammate Eddie Hart, and ran a leg on the winning 4x1 team?

See ya learned something, so I'm already paying my dues.
Reply/Quote
Well, you put this in the Smack forum. You recite Joe's accomplishments, what might be, and your concern over his next contract, and this is all expressed as though you're talking to Bengals fans ("we" and "our"). There's an expressed purpose here to smack someone, and this thread does not smack anyone. It might border a bit on gloating, I suppose, but that's not smack. If you had put this in Jungle Noise, you'd likely have many responses by this point.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 02:30 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: Never seen a site with so many views and so little replies,  what gives here?

Look down the board, hell, over 1000 views and 10 replies?

What is this about, it's weird.

Long time Bengals fan here, yep...Paul Robinson,  Isacc Curtis, Bob Trumpy type fan,  day one actually.  I came here to talk some Bengal football, is that going to be some problem?

Well a few things here:

I'm assuming you're a Bengals fan and threads Bengals related go in Jungle Noise instead of smack talk. It's for banter with fans of other teams.

You have 12 posts. People aren't going to flock to your threads until you've been around awhile. And it seems you posted it late at night. Like 75% of this board is old folks,lol.

Anyways welcome aboard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 02:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Well a few things here:

I'm assuming you're a Bengals fan and threads Bengals related go in Jungle Noise instead of smack talk. It's for banter with fans of other teams.

You have 12 posts. People aren't going to flock to your threads until you've been around awhile. And it seems you posted it late at night. Like 75% of this board is old folks,lol.

Anyways welcome aboard

80% at least LOL

And, to the OP, sorry if that sounded a little condescending, it wasn't my intent.  
Reply/Quote
To everyone above thanks for setting me straight and the welcome, just your basic rookie/newbie here but a vet at this message board thing.

Usually post on football in general, track, music boards, a history buff/geek would work.

Will work on my smack, where are the smilies?
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 03:07 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: To everyone above thanks for setting me straight and the welcome,  just your basic rookie/newbie here but a vet at this message board thing.

Usually post on football in general, track, music boards,  a history buff/geek would work.

Will work on my smack,  where are the smilies?

When you hit either the "reply/quote" or "New Reply" buttons, the smilies will be to the left of the dialogue box.  
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(02-05-2022, 03:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: When you hit either the "reply/quote" or "New Reply" buttons, the smilies will be to the left of the dialogue box.  

Thank you my friend Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 03:07 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: To everyone above thanks for setting me straight and the welcome,  just your basic rookie/newbie here but a vet at this message board thing.

Usually post on football in general, track, music boards,  a history buff/geek would work.

Will work on my smack,  where are the smilies?

History now you're talking my language.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2022, 06:04 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: History now you're talking my language.

Got this thing about once I get into something I must know all there is to know about it.  So it's start at the beginning and I do.  Got into them old blues that was 12 big books and over 6000 CD's ago, I do the same with all my interests.

Our Bengals not one of the way way back franchises as you know but still have an interesting history also as you know.

Paul Robinson our first 1000 rusher a former Arizona 400 hurdler,  cat glided when he ran.
Reply/Quote