Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow
Why doesn’t our guy get more national tv time? Ads. Endorsements. Etc. I hope it gives him more time to focus on his health and football. Trevor Lawrence. Russell Wilson. I mean come on. We have Joe Cool.
Just curious. Thoughts?.

Let’s go Boys. Stoolers week is upon us. Who Dey!!
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2022, 10:31 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Why doesn’t our guy get more national tv time? Ads. Endorsements. Etc. I hope it gives him more time to focus on his health and football. Trevor Lawrence. Russell Wilson. I mean come on. We have Joe Cool.
Just curious. Thoughts?.

Let’s go Boys. Stoolers week is upon us. Who Dey!!

He may just not like to do that sort of stuff. He has talked about not liking to do interviews so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't like doing all of the stuff for ads. And it's not like he's going to need the extra money. 

You never really saw Brady do ads until the last couple of years. I haven't seen any Herbert ones either. 
Reply/Quote
I'm sure he has been offered loads of endorsements. The NFLPA recently released its annual list of its top 50 social media influencers. Ja'Marr was #1. Joe Burrow was #2 with only 14 actual social media posts. I just don't think he wants to do them

https://nflpa.com/partners/posts/nflpa-x-zoomph-influencer-hot-list?x-craft-preview=iK4YCfMF74&token=WvmGoGs0luWWP2QHgl2tvAQ1SSBvD6hn

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I thought that's why he ruined his smile with those veneers. To be more marketable. Maybe not, I guess.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yep I'm not sure he's all that into it ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The older he gets I think he will get into the T.V. ads.

Right now I think he just wants to be 100% focused on getting this team back to the SB. Which is great for us fans.

Or like many said he just doesn't care... he's made multiple statements he prefers to spend time at home. We have to remember it wasn't like Burrow was a stud recruit coming out of HS he's had to work hard his entire youth for 1 standout season in college. His "party" days were focusing on getting better so I'm sure he doesn't mind the lack of attention.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
As per the other thread on this subject, he said from the beginning (and many people here {not I} even stated it outright, after his draft) that he wants to promote more local and important-to-him business and endorsements, hence:

- Kroger(s)
- Lordstown Motors
- Athens Food Pantry

In the other thread, people asked why he isn't in the Heisman house and the Lordstown Deal would make that a conflict of interest, so that's why, but he doesn't seem to be the type to ***** himself out.

And that's a good thing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:10 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As per the other thread on this subject, he said from the beginning (and many people here {not I} even stated it outright, after his draft) that he wants to promote more local and important-to-him business and endorsements, hence:

- Kroger(s)
- Lordstown Motors
- Athens Food Pantry

In the other thread, people asked why he isn't in the Heisman house and the Lordstown Deal would make that a conflict of interest, so that's why, but he doesn't seem to be the type to ***** himself out.

And that's a good thing.

Right. 

I also don't mind that he doesn't do them anyway.  One cringe commercial and we'll have to see it all of the time.  No thanks.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Joe sees what it's done to Russell Wilson (Let's Ride...). He's not about that life.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:46 AM)jason Wrote: Joe sees what it's done to Russell Wilson (Let's Ride...). He's not about that life.

Russel Wilson was always an over enthusiastic lame-o
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 11:10 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As per the other thread on this subject, he said from the beginning (and many people here {not I} even stated it outright, after his draft) that he wants to promote more local and important-to-him business and endorsements, hence:

- Kroger(s)
- Lordstown Motors
- Athens Food Pantry

And that's a good thing.

and it is even Kroger as a whole he endorses...its Kroger Health

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We really don't know answer but I would say it cod be multiple variables of focus on football, focus on his foundation, his personality might not gravitate to ads, small market team in bengals, humble etc.

He deserves to have offers though for sure.
Reply/Quote
Video 
I think Joe doesn't care for unwanted attention. This photo of him at the OSU game pretty much says it all.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Joey B is all about ball, that is why...
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2022, 01:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Joey B is all about ball, that is why...

Yep

I remember a draft interview ? somewhere back in there ? They asked him about his hobbies or something, I forget. But his answer was something like "I just do ball"
Reply/Quote