Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow #2 in jersey sales in 2022
Only behind Josh Allen.

Surprise Lance and Wilson are 3rd and 4th

"As it currently stands, Josh Allen, quarterback for the Buffalo Bills, is the top-selling jersey of the 2022 NFL season thus far. He's followed by Joe Burrow, Trey Lance and Russell Wilson. "

Since a lot of Bengals fans like me bought his jersey a couple of years ago, my assumption is Bengals fan base is growing Nationally.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Wonder how many in Broncos county are rocking those Mr. Unlimited jerseys? :lol:

That has to be the absolute worst contract in the league atm.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wonder how many in Broncos county are rocking those Mr. Unlimited jerseys? LOL

Yeah it has to be the worst contract. Very curious what moves they are gonna make this off-season. Assuming they stick with Wilson I'd imagine he'd have to be on a very short leash next season.
Reply/Quote
I'm not a jersey guy but definitely get why Joe Cools is becoming so popular.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:57 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah it has to be the worst contract. Very curious what moves they are gonna make this off-season. Assuming they stick with Wilson I'd imagine he'd have to be on a very short leash next season.

They don’t even have a potential out until 2026. The details of his contract are absolutely horrendous for the Broncos. Look at the dead cap numbers.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/russell-wilson-9885/

Reply/Quote
I couldn't even tell ya what number Trey Lance wears, and I drafted him on my fantasy team... Pretty shocking that he's 3rd in sales.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:08 PM)jason Wrote: I couldn't even tell ya what number Trey Lance wears, and I drafted him on my fantasy team... Pretty shocking that he's 3rd in sales.

9ers have a huge national fanbase. I'd say right up there with the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, etc.

Still weird though. Wouldn’t you just get a Bosa or Deebo?

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 9ers have a huge national fanbase. I'd say right up there with the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots, etc.

Still weird though. Wouldn’t you just get a Bosa or Deebo?

Yeah exactly.... Kittle or McCaffrey too. Pretty sure Christian has already played more games for them than Lance.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Had a buddy say to me “you will never guess who my daughters celebrity crush is?”

Took me one guess
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Had a buddy say to me “you will never guess who my daughters celebrity crush is?”

Took me one guess

My wife even likes Joe Burrow and she can’t stand football. Dude has made us a lot of new fans.

Reply/Quote
Fans must like Lancealot...

It's safe to say his jersey and Wilson's saw the overwhelming majority of sales by September.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They don’t even have a potential out until 2026. The details of his contract are absolutely horrendous for the Broncos. Look at the dead cap numbers.

Yeah but they are going to save some money by not having to pay for two first round picks and two second round picks. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Has Trey Lance played in the NFL? Asking for a friend.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The thing is, people that support the Bills are of course going to buy Josh Allen jerseys. Josh Allen IS the Bills. Now for Bengals fans, they have to pick between Burrow, Chase, Higgins, not to mention some defensive guys.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They don’t even have a potential out until 2026. The details of his contract are absolutely horrendous for the Broncos. Look at the dead cap numbers.

Good god that is atrocious 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Only behind Josh Allen.

Surprise Lance and Wilson are 3rd and 4th

"As it currently stands, Josh Allen, quarterback for the Buffalo Bills, is the top-selling jersey of the 2022 NFL season thus far. He's followed by Joe Burrow, Trey Lance and Russell Wilson. "

Since a lot of Bengals fans like me bought his jersey a couple of years ago, my assumption is Bengals fan base is growing Nationally.

Clearly a bit of a lag time on these.  People probably bought them before the season with tons of hope.  Russ Wilson?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wonder how many in Broncos county are rocking those Mr. Unlimited jerseys? LOL

Him or Watson....agreed.  
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The thing is, people that support the Bills are of course going to buy Josh Allen jerseys. Josh Allen IS the Bills. Now for Bengals fans, they have to pick between Burrow, Chase, Higgins, not to mention some defensive guys.

I’m sure there’s a decent amount of Diggs jerseys among Bills Mafia.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 05:09 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Has Trey Lance played in the NFL?  Asking for a friend.

"Played". He started week 1 for them and was awful. He played a couple snaps in week 2 then broke his ankle and is our for the season. 
Reply/Quote
Joe cool Cool
Reply/Quote