Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Joe Burrow: An Unstoppable Force
Unstoppable force. A feared source of energy. By unstoppable force, it means an object is moving at a speed that cannot be altered or changed. Unstoppable force is used in movies to create fear and trepidation. Movies like the terminator where nothing seems to alter the path of the pursuing object. It is terrifying.

Joe Burrow as a player is an unstoppable force. He was sacked 9 times against the Titans and kept going forward. He kept his eyes down field and did not flinch or alter his course. It must be disheartening as an opposing team to throw everything at a player, and he keeps coming. Keeps moving forward.

The only event that can stop an unstoppable force in the entire universe is a black hole. As far as I know, KC does not harbor a black hole. Burrow and the Bengals are coming for teams in the NFL.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why in the world are you putting something like this out there? There's confidence and then there's tempting fate by spitting in it's eye....

"There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:48 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why in the world are you putting something like this out there? There's confidence and then there's tempting fate by spitting in it's eye....

"There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers."
I am describing the sense that those, especially new followers in the media have regarding Joe burrow.  I'm not saying the Bengals will not lose. I'm saying and describing what teams must feel as the rising stardom of Joe Burrow begins this year.

He was always described as gritty and tough. I think he is taking it to a new level with the team on his back.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
“It Ain’t How Hard You Hit…It’s How Hard You Can Get Hit and Keep Moving Forward. It's About How Much You Can Take And Keep Moving Forward!”
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: “It Ain’t How Hard You Hit…It’s How Hard You Can Get Hit and Keep Moving Forward. It's About How Much You Can Take And Keep Moving Forward!”

Whose quote is this?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:56 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Whose quote is this?

I know it From Stallone in Rocky 
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:27 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Unstoppable force.  A feared source of energy.  By unstoppable force, it means an object is moving at a speed that cannot be altered or changed.  Unstoppable force is used in movies to create fear and trepidation.  Movies like the terminator where nothing seems to alter the path of the pursuing object.  It is terrifying.  

Joe Burrow as a player is an unstoppable force.  He was sacked 9 times against the Titans and kept going forward.  He kept his eyes down field and did not flinch or alter his course.  It must be disheartening as an opposing team to throw everything at a player, and he keeps coming.  Keeps moving forward.  

The only event that can stop an unstoppable force in the entire universe is a black hole.  As far as I know, KC does not harbor a black hole.  Burrow and the Bengals are coming for teams in the NFL.

He can will his team to a win when most goes wrong, as long as he doesn't turn the ball over.

We have seen him throw 3 picks in a row against the Bears, so he can screw up. Just glad he got that out of his system.

The pick against the Titans wasn't his fault. We need the OL to play much better in this game than the last cause we will
have to score 30+ points to win pretty damn sure. Our D has been playing damn good in the Playoffs about as good as 
anybody besides the 49ers but the Chiefs are another mutha and they will be changing things up from the last half when
we played them so well.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:48 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why in the world are you putting something like this out there? There's confidence and then there's tempting fate by spitting in it's eye....

I agree completely.
Most recent example was Romo+Nantz jinxing Butke, who couldn't possibly miss...on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
22 playoff possessions by Bengals.

Total of 3 TD drives.

Can't beat the Chiefs playing like this.
Reply/Quote
already has his game face on

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That JB9 is pretty sweet.

Reply/Quote

Ease up, the Bengals are on house money and there is nothing wrong with believing after what we've witnessed. 

If for some reason KC gets lucky, I promise it will not be pyschdoctors fault. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Ease up, the Bengals are on house money and there is nothing wrong with believing after what we've witnessed. 

If for some reason KC gets lucky, I promise it will not be pyschdoctors fault. 

It's less the KC getting lucky and the Burrow getting unlucky that I am worried about from this thread. The whole 'took 9 sacks still an unstoppable force, only a black hole could stop him' talk...

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:02 PM)pally Wrote: already has his game face on

That is an awesome photo
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 09:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 22 playoff possessions by Bengals.

Total of 3 TD drives.

Can't beat the Chiefs playing like this.

That is a fair point.   If the Bengals and the Chiefs have a low scoring game, I think it does favor the Bengals. It's whoever has the ball last I feel.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote