Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow: Cover Boy
JoeyB will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated's 2022 NFL Preview issue available on Aug 18th. It is always nice to see positive media attention for our guys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 06:13 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB will be on the cover of Sports Illustrated's 2022 NFL Preview issue available on Aug 18th. It is always nice to see positive media attention for our guys

Sweet ! I'll have to try and remember to pick up a copy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Better than being on the cover of Madden and that curse. :) Joking aside I saw Madden is going to be on the cover of Madden 23. I'm a bit mixed about that. Giving his passing totally appropriate. Too bad EA butchered the game with his name on it. Bring back 2K5!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Pretty cool. I wish I still had my copy with Chad on the cover.

Reply/Quote
Saw this yesterday. Awesome! Rock On
Reply/Quote
God I hope the SI cover jinx is no longer alive. It was real, and it was a thing long before Madden wrecked the career of Peyton Hillis, among others.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 02:21 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: God I hope the SI cover jinx is no longer alive.  It was real, and it was a thing long before Madden wrecked the career of Peyton Hillis, among others.

Pretty sure lots of great players have been on the SI cover and weren't jinxed.

The Madden one didn't work with Brady either or lots of others even if this conspiracy seems to be more relevant with lots of 
players just disappearing after being on the Madden game cover. 
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 02:21 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: God I hope the SI cover jinx is no longer alive.  It was real, and it was a thing long before Madden wrecked the career of Peyton Hillis, among others.

Hillis was on top of the NFL world for that one season then just faded away to nothing in a hot hurry.
Reply/Quote