Reply/Quote
:joe:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Joey B!

I love that he's our QB.
Reply/Quote
Good deal. Honestly not sure how over Mahomes, but I do believe this was a fan vote. Good for him. Hopefully an MVP is in his future.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2023, 12:19 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Hopefully a Super Bowl MVP is in his future.

Amended your idea.  Ninja

Joe
Reply/Quote
I know i made that Zac thread in the sun forum but i have to reiterate i love Zac.

I say this to say i know this award is meaningless but i think it’s good for Joe and us to enjoy shit every now and again. I love Zac’s mandate of enjoying playoff wins even if we rack up a bunch over the next few years

Iv actually caught myself in my own life focusing on the bad and ignoring the good. It’s good to sit and actually enjoy good things here and there no matter how small. So ima brag and enjoy this for Joe. It means jack shit but it isn’t a small acknowledgment of how good a year he had and i am proud of that young man for it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Joe is just getting started. I have a feeling he's going to be filling up his NFL trophy case(s) over the next decade or so. Rock On

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I can understand why he won with the fans. Awesome how fans of other teams have really taken notice of Joe Brrr's play.

He is loved all over, something we haven't seen with a Bengals QB. The way he holds himself on and off the field, his leadership,
his accuracy, the WAY he throws, his release, his ability to read Defense's, his underrated athleticism etc.

It is all very special. Rock on Joey B. Cigar
Reply/Quote
Tiger

He'll run the table next year.
Reply/Quote