Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow: Highlights of the 1st half of the season

This should make a few people smile.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I feel Uzomah was gonna have a big impact this year. Unfortunate loss there.
Reply/Quote
Yeah he hits some tight windows very little YAC. For the most part receivers are hit right away. That's been a Cincy problem for YEARS.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 08:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah he hits some tight windows very little YAC. For the most part receivers are hit right away. That's been a Cincy problem for YEARS.

That's cause he has no time to let the play develop... fix the O-Line and Receivers will be able to get into space.

Right now all these teams are sitting on these short routes... luckily Burrow has been hitting the correct target to extend the series
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Some incredible throws for a ten year vet, let alone a rookie. This kids going to be a great one. Fix that line and get him another pass catcher and we’re golden for the next 15 years.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 03:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I feel Uzomah was gonna have a big impact this year. Unfortunate loss there.

Yep, but in the grand scheme of things, this may have sped up Sample's development.  Sample has been a pretty reliable receiver and a very good blocker this year.  Of course, it would be nice to have them both, but just trying to find the positive.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How in the world did they lose some of those games? Oh, nevermind... lack of defense.
Reply/Quote
Here's one about his connection with Boyd

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Anyone see this interview with Chris Collinsworth
EDIT: I can't figure this stuff out, but I think that should take you to the part where he talks about Burrow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That Burrow kid ain't half bad...

We've got something in Boyd and Higgins too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote