Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Hunger Relief Fund

This is great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow makes it hard to root against him. Glad he's on our team.

I know that the story is fans putting money into his charity, but the fact that his charity is a food bank in the most backward part of the state is pretty awesome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 11:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
This is great.

Awesome and done.

I will double the donation with each playoff win and if they win the Super Bowl, I will make it an even $500 (I bet on them to win it all early in the year so it would be a nice use of those funds).
Reply/Quote
Bump

Figured I get this back on the first page in case anyone is feeling generous. It’s a great cause, and #9 deserves every penny we can send their way.

Reply/Quote
All he needs is 5 loaves and 2 fishes.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All he needs is 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

Only you (man I feel like I have to say that a lot with you) would make a joke out of a thread like this.

But thanks for bumping it back onto the first page. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Not a whole lot, but I sent em some..  Who Dey
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It’s not my favorite thing when fans (not this post but the Twitter post) tell people they should donate to charity to show someone support. if it’s just “People are donating 31 bucks as a show of appreciation”….like the Dalton thing a few years ago…then I think that is the right way to do it.

With that said, I still donated 31 bucks
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote