Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Burrow Injury Update
I believe there will be a news briefing today, Monday at 3pm. Please use this thread for credible updates to the status of injury and issues related to Burrow's recover. Hang in there everyone!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure hope there's some kind of good news ahead.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sure hope there's some kind of good news ahead.

Im hoping for a run of the mill ACL tear with a 6 mo rehab with a TAYLOR FIRED CHASER! 
This team is not built to play in AFC N. I would rather hire a guy from Balt or Pitt to come over and show them how its done. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:08 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Im hoping for a run of the mill ACL tear with a 6 mo rehab with a TAYLOR FIRED CHASER! 
This team is not built to play in AFC N. I would rather hire a guy from Balt or Pitt to come over and show them how its done. 

Uh, we've already done that.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, we've already done that.

I'm not saying we should go back to Marvin, but the guy had a .500+ record and we are getting very close to ZT finishing the year with a record that will give him the worst winning % of any mult-year HC in NFL history.

As in like, before WWI and football helmets were a thing.  This is what NFL football looked like when a HC who had a record as bad as ZT was coaching:

[Image: 1940_football_running.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If Marvin coming back means Taylor is gone , I’m down
Reply/Quote
Joe is at PBS today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: Joe is at PBS today

Probably getting another MRI at the bare minimum facility.....
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Probably getting another MRI at the bare minimum facility.....

Gotta pull the magnets off the fridge and put them in the MRI
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Probably getting another MRI at the bare minimum facility.....

(11-23-2020, 02:01 PM)Jonescincy Wrote: Gotta pull the magnets off the fridge and put them in the MRI

You guys are aware that PBS has the best MRI machine in the entire city, right?

believe we had a discussion about this, earlier this year.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You guys are aware that PBS has the best MRI machine in the entire city, right?

Yes we did.

Here's to hoping Joey B's report is a good one. 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You guys are aware that PBS has the best MRI machine in the entire city, right?

Yes, I do. I left off the sarcasm emoji, but it was a reference to the other thread where someone was saying all MB did with anything having to to with this team was the bare minimum....
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I do. I left off the sarcasm emoji, but it was a reference to the other thread where someone was saying all MB did with anything having to to with this team was the bare minimum....

Yeah that was my post. Just because they have an MRI machine in the stadium doesnt mean they are on par with running a proper NFL franchise that is capable of winning Super Bowls. 

But hey, feel free to quote to this and disagree instead of referencing it in another thread.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Just a guesstimation by an "expert"

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

I picture Mike Brown's 90 year old cousin being like "This boy's got too much blood in him...that's the problem!  Get some leeches!"
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah that was my post. Just because they have an MRI machine in the stadium doesnt mean they are on par with running a proper NFL franchise that is capable of winning Super Bowls. 

But hey, feel free to quote to this and disagree instead of referencing it in another thread.

Right

They're not even in the same galaxy of teams that are ran to win Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
I just wouldn’t let the team doctors anywhere near Joe’s knee. How’s their treatment of AJ’s ankle and Mixon’s foot work out?

Let’s hope it’s just the ACL that’s messed up and that he heads to the guy who did Carson’s surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 02:36 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I just wouldn’t let the team doctors anywhere near Joe’s knee. How’s their treatment of AJ’s ankle and Mixon’s foot work out?

Let’s hope it’s just the ACL that’s messed up and that he heads to the guy who did Carson’s surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Lonnie Paulos retired
Reply/Quote

I believe we are one of the few stadiums to have one "in house".

Most likely why Joe was able to tweet 'See you next year" so soon.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I got on the floor at work yesterday get my phone all set up in my forklift and the first thing I see is Joe on the ground. It made me sick immediately, like that heart sinking feeling and I just kept thinking . No no no... Even shed a little tear...
Reply/Quote