Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow Is A Clone Of Paul Brown........
[Image: FM7vw6lVcAMZ0Eg?format=jpg&name=medium]

Tell me that's not freaky as hell but also bad-ass that the QB that's going to win us our first ring is a dead ringer for our founder!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 11:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: FM7vw6lVcAMZ0Eg?format=jpg&name=medium]

Tell me that's not freaky as hell but also bad-ass that the QB that's going to win us our first ring is a dead ringer for our founder!

[Image: d2496f7dc1ad40bde6920a3f937b7d6c.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown saw what Mike was doing in the 90s and said F it im comin back and doing it myself.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I don't think they look that similar.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
lol this was posted back in early 2020 LOL

They don't look that alike: there are similar features (similar hairline and protrusion of ears, though not sure of the shape), which is helped by them wearing the same expression, but they really don't look alike.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
This place gets weird sometimes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Remember that friend or family member that spammed you with email forwards with subject lines like, "This is hilarious" or "You won't believe this!" so you just set all their emails to go to your spam folder. Yeah it was for stuff like this. Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The heck with these other guys. I'm with you Brad. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 03:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The heck with these other guys. I'm with you Brad. ThumbsUp

Right on brother ThumbsUp

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
A better comp:  How fitting if Burrow turns out to be the GOAT, that he resembles the Goat Man.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The eyes look very similar in this pic, as well as some similarities with the hairline, ears, etc.

I can see a fair bit of resemblance, particularly in this pic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 11:42 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: A better comp:  How fitting if Burrow turns out to be the GOAT, that he resembles the Goat Man.

Stuffed crust pan pizza, KA-BOOM!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Joe Burrow wins fewer championships with the Browns than Paul Brown did.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 06:11 PM).  Shake n Blake Wrote: The eyes look very similar in this pic, as well as some similarities with the hairline, ears, etc.

I can see a fair bit of resemblance, particularly in this pic.

Here is apparently a yearbook photo from 1936 of Paul Brown when he was the coach of the Massillon Tigers.  Interesting how different the two pictures look.    Hmm

https://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p267401coll36/id/17567/

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
No
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
So would signing him potentially result in some sort of conflict of interest?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 07:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Here is apparently a yearbook photo from 1936 of Paul Brown when he was the coach of the Massillon Tigers.  Interesting how different the two pictures look.    Hmm

https://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p267401coll36/id/17567/

Yeah, I think the first photo of PB is his high school photo, circa 1926.
Reply/Quote
The 2 folks in the OP look similar
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 10:43 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: Yeah, I think the first photo of PB is his high school photo, circa 1926.

Weird to label it 1936 then. I don't use Twit so I can't read comments posted but here is where it showed up last year found via a Google search:

https://twitter.com/CincyProblems/status/1499399351973519362

Anyway here is a picture of Paul Brown in 1929.

https://spec.lib.miamioh.edu/cradleofcoaches/items/show/6

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Some people just can't have fun.

I see the resemblance.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote