Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
go bengal tiger's is what he meant to say

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 04:03 PM)Okeana Wrote: go bengal tiger's is what he meant to say

That's right lol
Reply/Quote
The guy is golden. He will represent this city with the kind of character we've become accustomed to with Andy Dalton.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 04:05 PM)McC Wrote: The guy is golden.  He will represent this city with the kind of character we've become accustomed to with Andy Dalton.

Andy has been a great Bengal and is a great person. Lots of credit also to his wife. Really fine people.

:andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 04:09 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Andy has been a great Bengal and is a great person. Lots of credit also to his wife. Really fine people.

:andy:

Without question.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think Joe should dye his hair orangeish red if he's our pick!
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 06:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think Joe should dye his hair orangeish red if he's our pick!

The Red Rocket...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 06:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think Joe should dye his hair orangeish red if he's our pick!

There’s no if about it, but no, no he shouldn’t. Lol

Reply/Quote

Nah, no need to cheapen Joe with a gimmicky stunt like that.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 08:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There’s no if about it, but no, no he shouldn’t. Lol

(03-25-2020, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, no need to cheapen Joe with a gimmicky stunt like that.

Agree completely. Need to move on from the red heads and that is no slight...

Let Burrow be Burrow please. Joe
Reply/Quote