Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow = Raven Killer
Joe Burrow has thrown for 925 yards and 7 TDs on the ratbirds this year!
Reply/Quote
Not bad considering the Ravens dump trucked us twice last year. Ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:26 PM)jason Wrote: Not bad considering the Ravens dump trucked us twice last year. Ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun.

They have the worst fans in football.. Every excuse in the book...
Maybe Wink shouldn't have ran is mouth...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:29 PM)Tony Wrote: ...Maybe Wink shouldn't have ran is mouth...

CONTEXT?  I missed something.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: CONTEXT?  I missed something.

Their defense coordinator said they wouldn't double Chase because, he's not Devante Adams and They aren't giving Joe Burrow a gold Jacket, He's not Rodgers... It definitely pissed Joe off.. obviously...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: CONTEXT?  I missed something.

He basically called Burrow and Chase a JV team. They asked why he'd paid so much attention to Davante Adams last week, and if he'd do the same with Chase this week... He said we're not worth that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:29 PM)Tony Wrote: They have the worst fans in football.. Every excuse in the book...
Maybe Wink shouldn't have ran is mouth...

It was pretty bizarre to poke the bear that'd laid an ass whippin' on him the first go round... That was without a practice squad caliber secondary too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:36 PM)jason Wrote: It was pretty bizarre to poke the bear that'd laid an ass whippin' on him the first go round... That was without a practice squad caliber secondary too.

I knew it was coming.. I think we all did.. I even predicted Joe over 400 and tee and Chase both over 100 In The prediction thread.. 
Reply/Quote
Burrow should jump to #3, possibly #2 rated QB after this game. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Burrow kills the Ravens and the other 2 teams in the AFC North are likely entering what we can only hope will be QB hell. God help us, we can't look this gift horse in the mouth.
Reply/Quote
[Image: FHkWamEWUAYHqDy?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Burrow should jump to #3, possibly #2 rated QB after this game. 

I knew when Averett went out, it was totally for them.. I though 400 yards again.. Joe even exceeded my expectations and they were high before the game. 
Reply/Quote
The funny thing is Ravens fans saying it was only because of the team they fielded today. Someone in the PFT comments said "let's see them do it against ..." and started listing all the guys we torched in the first game. I had to sign up to comment on PFT because of that one.
Reply/Quote
Joe was asked if wink was on his mind before that throw to Mixon, and he winked and said.."Maybe" lol
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The funny thing is Ravens fans saying it was only because of the team they fielded today.  Someone in the PFT comments said "let's see them do it against ..." and started listing all the guys we torched in the first game.  I had to sign up to comment on PFT because of that one.

I'm all over those comments lol
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Burrow should jump to #3, possibly #2 rated QB after this game. 

#2 at minimum. Stafford also had a crap outing so #1 is possible. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Their defense coordinator said they wouldn't double Chase because, he's not Devante Adams and They aren't giving Joe Burrow a gold Jacket, He's not Rodgers... It definitely pissed Joe off.. obviously...

Remember how good AJ used to be when some db wouldn't stfu....A qb who's a technician with the weapons Burrow is working with...Don't give that dude a point to prove yo.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The funny thing is Ravens fans saying it was only because of the team they fielded today.  Someone in the PFT comments said "let's see them do it against ..." and started listing all the guys we torched in the first game.  I had to sign up to comment on PFT because of that one.

& let Ravens fan cry, cry, and cry some more. It won't change they were 0-2 against us this season and Burrow lit up the stat sheet.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:58 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & let Ravens fan cry, cry, and cry some more. It won't change they were 0-2 against us this season and Burrow lit up the stat sheet.

I wonder of this is a 2 game record against the same team in the regular season? 925 is a lot.... Fred, we need you...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:05 PM)Tony Wrote: I wonder of this is a 2 game record against the same team in the regular season? 925 is a lot.... Fred, we need you...

According to ESPN stats and info, he is the first and only QB to throw for over 900 yards against one team in a season. Breaking the record by Marino and Montana had.
Reply/Quote