Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow Rushing
(12-13-2022, 04:03 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Joe B do not lead the WR so close to the sidelines with throws if it is close and we are in the refs call us out or the replay guys in New York call us out and the camera replay guys will not slow a decent angle to see if he was in or not. The only cam views they showed on TV was a foot off the ground from the other side of the field so you could not see color of grass between toes and white chalk sidelines. If it is close the refs will screw us more often then we get the calls you have been here and watched tape enough to know this Joe take it out of the refs and New Yorks hands.

Slowly step away from the bong
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 04:10 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Slowly step away from the bong

Maybe acid instead?
Reply/Quote
What is "Something that will give me heart failure if it doesn't stop?"
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I understand where the worry comes from I hold my breath when Burrow takes off too then shake my head and grin when he gets off the turf but the good NFL QBs can make plays with their legs.

Burrow is not a dynamic runner but he is an effective one because like every thing else he runs with intelligence. He uses his excellent vision, takes really good angles as a runner, and understands when to slide to protect himself. On 3rd down Burrow will stick his head in there and go for the conversion but he does a good job of protecting the ball and himself when he does. It just seems like everything Joe Burrow does is Textbook.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
As far as running the ball goes Joe is a tough guy and if the defense is leaving wide open lanes for ten yard runs then take them smart QB do this even when they are not known as mobile QB's.

Does it make me a little nervous when he runs yes but that is because who we have as a backup QB and not that Joe is easy to hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 04:10 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Slowly step away from the bong

Does he smoke the bong or does it smoke him?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He needs to not run. I don’t want him taking any chances.
Reply/Quote
Joe doesn't run unless there is nothing open, then he'll run for 1st down. It's football.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 09:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Joe doesn't run unless there is nothing open, then he'll run for 1st down. It's football.

I don't have an issue with Joe taking off when it's necessary. Just crossing fingers he learns to get down and not take unnecessary hits. Which he's done for the most part.

And like has been said in a bunch of threads and it's true. The bulk of QB injuries occur in the pocket. 
Reply/Quote