Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow Should Be UP For NFL Man Of The Year
This NFL award goes to community service. I saw on the TV News how much Ohio Food Banks depend on The Joe Burrow Foundation. Joe Burrow not only talks about helping people in need, he actually has organized people in his foundation to get the job done. Nobody says he has to do this.

So when NFL is deciding on NFL Man of The Year, they need to include Joe Burrow to the list. Ask starving families getting some food thanks to the Joe Burrow Foundation helping food banks in a big way.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 02:31 AM)kevin Wrote: This NFL award goes to community service. I saw on the TV News how much Ohio Food Banks depend on The Joe Burrow Foundation. Joe Burrow not only talks about helping people in need, he actually has organized people in his foundation to get the job done. Nobody says he has to do this.

So when NFL is deciding on NFL Man of The Year, they need to include Joe Burrow to the list. Ask starving families getting some food thanks to the Joe Burrow Foundation helping food banks in a big way.

The nominees for that award come from each team. Joe is certainly showing he deserves big consideration. In addition to helping out the food banks, his foundation helped to pay the outstanding fees for graduating high school seniors so that they could get their diplomas and transcripts. On top of that, he paid the costs for 20 families at Children’s could get mental health counseling. This last one has been promoted by both the NFLPA and NFL.

This award is often considered a multi year award so if not this year we can see it down the line. We do have a lot of players doing good work in Cincinnati as well as their home towns who just don’t get the same publicity

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 08:47 AM)pally Wrote: The nominees for that award come from each team. Joe is certainly showing he deserves big consideration. In addition to helping out the food banks, his foundation helped to pay the outstanding fees for graduating high school seniors so that they could get their diplomas and transcripts. On top of that, he paid the costs for 20 families at Children’s could get mental health counseling. This last one has been promoted by both the NFLPA and NFL.

This award is often considered a multi year award so if not this year we can see it down the line. We do have a lot of players doing good work in Cincinnati as well as their home towns who just don’t get the same publicity

This
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I thought this man of the year recognition post stemmed from his sweet headband and ripped biceps.

Now that's a man...  Hilarious

[Image: joe-burrow-3.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 10:47 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I thought this man of the year recognition post stemmed from his sweet headband and ripped biceps.

Now that's a man...  Hilarious

[Image: joe-burrow-3.jpg]

I love Joe but this picture has him looking like Uncle Rico and he’s about to throw a football clean over some mountains.
Reply/Quote
He also does the good deeds with the other Joe Cool and Guinness. Yes, he is a great dude. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 12:36 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I love Joe but this picture has him looking like Uncle Rico and he’s about to throw a football clean over some mountains.

I almost feel like he's trying to be like Mahommes with the hair. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 09:40 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I almost feel like he's trying to be like Mahommes with the hair. Ninja

Joe has worn headbands since his 1st year at Ohio State.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 03:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Joe has worn headbands since his 1st year at Ohio State.

I remember when he did that tire drill at OSU and took the tire from that Defensive End, he was wearing a headband then...

That was one of the most impressive things I have seen from a QB, dude is a fighter with mad heart and determination.

Doesn't back down from anyone. He likes to punch Linebackers in the face. Mellow
Reply/Quote