Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow Week 7 NextGen Stats
Not bad.... I think Mr. Joe Burrow is finding himself in the MVP race after today.

Full season stats -
CMP% 68.9
Yards - 2,097
TD/INT - 15-5
Rushing TD - 3
QBR 102.7

[Image: pass-chart_BUR679731_2022-REG-7_1666555950489.jpeg]
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Pretty ridiculous how good he is!

The Falcons had a depleted secondary but it was still pretty nice!

If we find a way to protect him, he's going to put up record numbers and bring us multiple titles!
Reply/Quote
Only one player in NFL history has had two games of 500+ total yards and 4 total TDs in his career.... JOE BRRR

Above is a regular season stat.... Big Ben also accomplished this but one of the games was in the playoffs.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:48 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not bad.... I think Mr. Joe Burrow is finding himself in the MVP race after today.

Full season stats -
CMP% 68.9
Yards - 2,097
TD/INT - 15-5
Rushing TD - 3
QBR 102.7

And to think what he’s accomplished so far in his career playing behind some pretty terrible OL play.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to see that Completion % rise after Week 3.... never doubt Joe Burrow. He's definitely looking way more like his self after a slow start.

It's mad to think that the TD/INT ratio is 15-5... when he started out 1-4.
Reply/Quote
He and Dan Marino were tied for most 400 yard games within the first three years at four a piece. After today, Joe Burrow owns that all by himself with five.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:30 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: He and Dan Marino were tied for most 400 yard games within the first three years at four a piece. After today, Joe Burrow owns that all by himself with five.

I was a little shocked when they showed the 'fastest to 9,000 yds' stat. I new Herbert was up there from last year, but i didn't now Burrow was that close behind. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Take the Steelers game and the 4 ints out and Wow!

Even with it, his numbers look good.
Reply/Quote
Yea, but all the Twitter experts say we aren't playing anybody tough, Cool Had a good feeling 2 min in with the long ball to Boyd, then 14-0, then 21-0. At times the Bengals just look dominant like today other than Apple's miss cover and their punt return before half. That was 10 pts and they got the ball starting the 3rd but the D stepped up.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:56 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Yea, but all the Twitter experts say we aren't playing anybody tough,  Cool  Had a good feeling 2 min in with the long ball to Boyd, then 14-0, then 21-0. At times the Bengals just look dominant like today other than Apple's miss cover and their punt return before half. That was 10 pts and they got the ball starting the 3rd but the D stepped up.

True. Atlanta was 3-3 and tied for 1st.

Their division sucks. Tampa lost to Carolina badly today.
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine if that Pitt game didn't go down the way it did? He could literally be sitting on like 20 TDs and 1 pick...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was a little shocked when they showed the 'fastest to 9,000 yds' stat. I new Herbert was up there from last year, but i didn't now Burrow was that close behind. 

What's amazing is that Marino did that almost forty years ago. He was FAR ahead of his time. With the rules what they are today, it's scary to think about what his numbers would be.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Might be okay this Burrow kid.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 05:48 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not bad.... I think Mr. Joe Burrow is finding himself in the MVP race after today.

Full season stats -
CMP% 68.9  
Yards - 2,097  
TD/INT - 15-5  
Rushing TD - 3  
QBR 102.7

The amazing thing is that if you realize he had 4 INTs week 1 with 2 TDs.....that means he has had 13 TDs and 1 INT since over the last six games.  Insane.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 03:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: What's amazing is that Marino did that almost forty years ago. He was FAR ahead of his time. With the rules what they are today, it's scary to think about what his numbers would be.

Well Steelers fans think Pickett is the next Marino...so apparently we'll see. Haha.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 06:04 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: And to think what he’s accomplished so far in his career playing behind some pretty terrible OL play.

He should have been the MVP last season.  A big performance on MNF could attract lots of attention.  

I don't mean to be a dick to good-guy Dalton, but it sure feels different having Joey B heading to a prime time game.  
Reply/Quote
What's crazy as well is as bad as we looked those first few games (most of the time) he's

2nd in yards - 2097, 3rd in completion % - 68.9, 3rd in TD's - 15, 4th in rating - 102.6 if you exclude Tua who has missed couple games. Now that we hopefully had gotten a lot of the knots out of our rope. I believe he'll be heavy in the MVP conversation very soon.

Geno Smith by the way is just having a monster year thus far. I wonder if he can maintain that ?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:30 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's crazy as well is as bad as we looked those first few games (most of the time) he's

2nd in yards - 2097, 3rd in completion % - 68.9, 3rd in TD's - 15, 4th in rating - 102.6 if you exclude Tua who has missed couple games. Now that we hopefully had gotten a lot of the knots out of our rope. I believe he'll be heavy in the MVP conversation very soon.

Geno Smith by the way is just having a monster year thus far. I wonder if he can maintain that ?

I keep waiting for Geno to fall back into his curve, but he keeps going at a high level. QB surprise of the year. Well, him an Russel Wilson, but Wilson is a different kind of surprise.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:38 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I keep waiting for Geno to fall back into his curve, but he keeps going at a high level. QB surprise of the year. Well, him an Russel Wilson, but Wilson is a different kind of surprise.

Yes Wilson appears to have fell off the cliff ! Not real sure he's going to be able to return to normal Russell Wilson again ?

And dare I say it's looking like Brady has hit the wall as well ?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:44 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes Wilson appears to have fell off the cliff ! Not real sure he's going to be able to return to normal Russell Wilson again ?

And dare I say it's looking like Brady has hit the wall as well ?

Maybe Seattle was what made Wilson so good? Sure looks that way when you couple his poor play in Denver and the ascension of Smith.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote