Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow Week 7 NextGen Stats
(10-24-2022, 11:16 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Maybe Seattle was what made Wilson so good? Sure looks that way when you couple his poor play in Denver and the ascension of Smith.

Nah, Russ legit carried that passing game for years. He might of had Beast Mode and the Legion of Boom, but they never had anything even remotely resembling an OL. His age (and the beating he took for years) might just finally be catching up with him.

Geno Smith has certainly been a surprise though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, Russ legit carried that passing game for years. He might of had Beast Mode and the Legion of Boom, but they never had anything even remotely resembling an OL. His age (and the beating he took for years) might just finally be catching up with him.

Geno Smith has certainly been a surprise though.

That's a fair point....and the Denver offense has been dead for years.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:16 AM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe Seattle was what made Wilson so good? Sure looks that way when you couple his poor play in Denver and the ascension of Smith.

Wilson doesn't seem to scramble as much as he did in Seattle. I think he's struggling as purely a pocket passer
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:44 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Wilson doesn't seem to scramble as much as he did in Seattle. I think he's struggling as purely a pocket passer

I have a buddy that's a Denver fan....he pointed this out too. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Imagine yesterday not even being your highest graded game. :lol:

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:16 AM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe Seattle was what made Wilson so good? Sure looks that way when you couple his poor play in Denver and the ascension of Smith.

Right and it may well be ?
Reply/Quote