Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow Will Win Many Super Bowls...
...as a member of his beloved New Orleans Saints.

That’s the plan, don’t you know? Joe will “cut his teeth” in Cincinnati — a little Mike Brown lingo there — then “take his talents” — a little LeBron James lingo there — to the Bayou and walk into Drew Brees’ job upon Drew’s retirement. He won’t even have to change his number.

As presently constructed, the Cincinnati Bengals are at best a Triple-A farm team for the rest of the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I bet this seemed like a really good idea in your head...

Reply/Quote
Not with this half ass inbreed organization.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 08:11 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Not with this half ass inbreed organization.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You obviously didn’t even read the OP...lol

Not that you’re missing much.

Reply/Quote
Maybe...by the time Burrow is up for a big payday the rate for a QB will be about a billion bucks.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 08:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I bet this seemed like a really good idea in your head...

In my head, Nicomo, I want to see the Bengals build around Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon, and guys like Drew Sample. Yes, Drew Sample. Unfortunately don’t envision this taking place and I echo Carson Palmer’s sentiments on this subject.
Reply/Quote
Nothing like Friday morning negativity. We were the worst team in the NFL last year and we did little to nothing to improve our o-line. Who is that shocked? Burrow looks great.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 08:17 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: In my head, Nicomo, I want to see the Bengals build around Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon, and guys like Drew Sample. Yes, Drew Sample. Unfortunately don’t envision this taking place and I echo Carson Palmer’s sentiments on this subject.

That’s a bit dramatic. New RT, new RG, a better DC, who knows...

I do know we have the QB to build around. And even finding that can take teams decades.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 08:01 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...as a member of his beloved New Orleans Saints.  

That’s the plan, don’t you know?  Joe will “cut his teeth” in Cincinnati — a little Mike Brown lingo there — then “take his talents” — a little LeBron James lingo there — to the Bayou and walk into Drew Brees’ job upon Drew’s retirement.  He won’t even have to change his number.

As presently constructed, the Cincinnati Bengals are at best a Triple-A farm team for the rest of the NFL.

Burrow isn't going anywhere.  They might as well sign the team over to him, though.  His next contract will be ridiculous.  And good for him...he deserves it unlike the rest of these pieces of shit that have a heart the size of an ant.  

What I will say is that if the Bengals are 0-4 at the quarter pole, I would be on the phone to Carolina and tell them to start planning on having four first rounders for Lawrence.  

Although they would clearly not all be in the next year, those picks would need to go on RT, DE, DT, and DE (not a typo...we have NO pass rush).
Reply/Quote
On the positive side.Joe Burrow is fun to watch.Think he has a bright future in the NFL if he survives behind this O line.Game was very entertaining.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Josh Mcdaniels turned down head coaching jobs because he wants to coach Burrow next season.
Reply/Quote