Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow belongs to everyone
(02-12-2022, 08:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: nice way of teetering under the ban hammer..  Cool

What does this mean?
Reply/Quote
Burrow has exceeded every expectation, that’s not saying anything revolutionary.

He’s going to get 400-500 million extension in less than 18 months
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 08:36 PM)CincyDog Wrote: Im ***** joking around.

Andy dalton was a 9 year backup we force fed into starting for fear of being ‘worse’

He was the worst thing to happen to this franchise in 30 years.

Terrible enough to be a joke to all other teams, and just ok enough for the bengals to fall in love

Joking or not when you come in hot with posts like yours as a new member you are going to be seen as troll. If you are indeed not a troll maybe ease yourself in. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
damn kong sue or whatever his name is, is the dirtiest player since kimo von bowling ball!!

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 02:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I do. I'd think it's crazy if people don't know what super smash brothers is, you either have played it, or have a kid that's played it. lol. That game probably extends 20 years back by now.

But if you read that article it's about him bridging the gap between "old white men" and the current generation. He fits in anywhere.

But yeah I can't say everyone in this forum listens to rap, surely not, lol. They're just saying he's relatable to anyone, not something everyone has (they mention Brady being the whitest QB ever basically, lol).

I didnt play too much of it, but Ness is my prefered character.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hmm yea I bet most of the people here love super smash bros and modern rap

Hey I love super smash brothers. And I see you also love SpongeBob. Modern rap though I can’t go for that.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Hmm yea I bet most of the people here love super smash bros and modern rap

I wouldve beat anyones ass with Link on the 64. Im not good at the Switch one
-Housh
Reply/Quote
No jock gives a damn about any fan.

It's like a girl faking an orgasm
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:02 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: No jock gives a damn about any fan.

It's like a girl faking an orgasm

Guess you missed big Whit’s speech the other night. There are plenty of great people in sports that absolutely do care. A lot.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 04:50 PM)Webbtown Wrote: I like 90’s rap my kids listen to “modern “ rap. I rather see the Browns win the Super Bowl than listen to today’s hip hop.

Too much autotune in everything. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 03:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Cool find, Reub.  Thanks for sharing.

He earns the respect of his teammates with his toughness, but also wins them over because he is respectful of everyone.  As the article states, he doesn't look down at anyone and can't seem to stand racial injustices.  He's more than just a great QB, he is a role model for everyone.  

ESPN has an article tonight (it is now the morning of Super Bowl Sunday) how Burrow won the team over in the summer of 2020 in his emotional recounting of a high school teammate who was subject to racial slurs from the stands. Joe's father was asked and said the anecdote was true, that Joe told him about it the night it happened. Joe was quite shook up by the experience and his emotional recounting of that went a long way to unifying the team and earning their respect.

So, yes, when you say "he doesn't look down at anyone and can't seem to stand racial injustices.. and he is a role model for everyone" then that fits with this ESPN article.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33277342/cincinnati-bengals-qb-joe-burrow-won-team-meeting-racial-injustice-2020
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guess you missed big Whit’s speech the other night. There are plenty of great people in sports that absolutely do care. A lot.

It's called reading a script. It's called youre being hypnotized by your tv. 
Some might be nice guys but no one wants a bunch of Al Bundy,  jock sniffers bothering them all the time.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:16 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: It's called reading a script. It's called youre being hypnotized by your tv. 
Some might be nice guys but no one wants a bunch of Al Bundy,  jock sniffers bothering them all the time.

If you think Whit is just "reading a script" then you didn't listen to the speech and his recounting of a player at Detroit that came up to him and thanked him for spending time with him ages ago (in Cincy) and how much it meant TO THAT KID.  

You also must have forgotten when a guy hit Dalton late (and dirty) and Whit went after the guy, threw punches, and was ejected.  He said "I have two contracts in my life....one is with my wife, the other is to protect Andy Dalton".  

I had tears in my eyes listening to that speech.  Whit is an amazing guy on and off the field.  Your comments portray more ignorance than opinion.  Look at what the guy has done throughout his career.  
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If you think Whit is just "reading a script" then you didn't listen to the speech and his recounting of a player at Detroit that came up to him and thanked him for spending time with him ages ago (in Cincy) and how much it meant TO THAT KID.  

You also must have forgotten when a guy hit Dalton late (and dirty) and Whit went after the guy, threw punches, and was ejected.  He said "I have two contracts in my life....one is with my wife, the other is to protect Andy Dalton".  

I had tears in my eyes listening to that speech.  Whit is an amazing guy on and off the field.  Your comments portray more ignorance than opinion.  Look at what the guy has done throughout his career.  

More fake PR here I guess… Ninja

Reply/Quote
Has Joe mentioned rap artists besides Kid Cudi? I didn't know anything about Cudi other than that I loved Lissie's cover of Pursuit of Happiness. That never struck me as rap so I checked out the songs that Joe mentioned warming up to. Still not really rap. Cudi is an interesting fusion, at least based on a limited sample. Not my thing, but there's a lot more to it than your typical popular rap songs, I think.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If you think Whit is just "reading a script" then you didn't listen to the speech and his recounting of a player at Detroit that came up to him and thanked him for spending time with him ages ago (in Cincy) and how much it meant TO THAT KID.  

Dude , I all ready  said some are nice guys. It's ultimately irrelevant to what happens on the field.

Lol I'm the least ignorant if any sports fan  who thinks a natural event is happening. And I don't worship strangers on my tv.
Reply/Quote