Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Joe Burrow injury updates

Good to see
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:15 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
Good to see

I'd say. If he is running already there is no way he misses the opener which is great news. Rock On
Reply/Quote
People aren't going to like this but ...I bet he takes snaps in the last preseason game.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I'd say. If he is running already there is no way he misses the opener which is great news. Rock On

Yeah it was already looking like he would be good to go but it definitely looks that way now. There is a couple vids of him throwing as well.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 01:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Probably because I called her out on Twitter for being a hypocrite and she blocked me.

Just my guess but me and Burrow are tight.
Why is she a hypocrite?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Why is she a hypocrite?

I think she was talking about how the Steelers and Ravens are model organizations that are models of discipline or something so I brought up Ben and Ray.
Reply/Quote
That’s awesome news.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 06:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think she was talking about how the Steelers and Ravens are model organizations that are models of discipline or something so I brought up Ben and Ray.

Which Ray, Lewis or Rice?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: People aren't going to like this but ...I bet he takes snaps in the last preseason game.

WTH wouldn't someone like that? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 07:16 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Which Ray, Lewis or Rice?

I know Ray but I might have mentioned both lol
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I'd say. If he is running already there is no way he misses the opener which is great news. Rock On

Incorrect. It’s going to be several weeks from when Zac said it’s going to be several weeks so that means…wait that means several weeks which was a couple of weeks ago. A couple of weeks plus a week or two could be several weeks. But several weeks is kinda vague and that means something because…well it just does.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 07:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Incorrect. It’s going to be several weeks from when Zac said it’s going to be several weeks so that means…wait that means several weeks which was a couple of weeks ago. A couple of weeks plus a week or two could be several weeks. But several weeks is kinda vague and that means something because…well it just does.

There is several ways to look at this, as there are several things that must happen before he’s healthy enough to last several games and win several games.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 08:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: There is several ways to look at this, as there are several things that must happen before he’s healthy enough to last several games and win several games.

I am of several minds of the situation.
Reply/Quote
Oh, so this injury isn't going to cause Burrow to miss some regular season games?

This is my shocked face.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 01:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wonder why that is?

She is flirting constantly and should ditch her teenager voice lol probably annoying
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 12:37 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is flirting constantly and should ditch her teenager voice lol probably annoying

so interview /w her, bust it down, and win a SB.
Reply/Quote
Can we close this thread and start another one for recovery updates? This thread title feels like bad juju.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 02:28 AM)Roland Wrote: Can we close this thread and start another one for recovery updates? This thread title feels like bad juju.
Agreed!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 05:28 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah it was already looking like he would be good to go but it definitely looks that way now. There is a couple vids of him throwing as well.

Yep, looking good my brother. Cool

(08-11-2023, 06:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think she was talking about how the Steelers and Ravens are model organizations that are models of discipline or something so I brought up Ben and Ray.

Maybe she was just parroting what other analysts have for years. Don't run her off Brad because she evidently doesn't know that 
those model organizations had a murderer, wife beater and a serial rapist as the faces of their franchises for years....

(08-11-2023, 07:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH wouldn't someone like that? 

They want him bubble wrapped.

(08-11-2023, 07:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Incorrect. It’s going to be several weeks from when Zac said it’s going to be several weeks so that means…wait that means several weeks which was a couple of weeks ago. A couple of weeks plus a week or two could be several weeks. But several weeks is kinda vague and that means something because…well it just does.

Smirk

(08-12-2023, 02:28 AM)Roland Wrote: Can we close this thread and start another one for recovery updates?  This thread title feels like bad juju.

At least change the thread name, yeah.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 02:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, looking good my brother. Cool

Maybe she was just parroting what other analysts have for years. Don't run her off Brad because she evidently doesn't know that 
those model organizations had a murderer, wife beater and a serial rapist as the faces of their franchises for years....

They want him bubble wrapped.

Smirk

At least change the thread name, yeah.

Shocked

When we win the ship this year, I'm finding a way to blow her up nationally!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote