Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow full of himself?
Sorry that there’s no ninja but come on don’t make me spell it out for you.
Thought you might all get it since I was describing Burrow’s college and NFL seasons not theirs.
Reply/Quote
Part 2
https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2022-09-22-jason-whitlock-says-joe-burrow-is-suffering-from-colin-kaepernick-disease/
Reply/Quote
They've all gotta be a little full of themselves just to be in the league or even want to be.. Nothing to see here folks..Move along Johnny..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 09:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Jason Whitlock is a turd that has played the race card so much that he should be a dealer in Vegas.  Tired and dumb.  

I do agree that it's a dumb take but Jason Whitlock is one of the few in the media that doesn't play the race card. He mocks Kaepernick in the article and time and time again he's been on record saying BLM is full of crap.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 12:46 PM)kurisu Wrote: Part 2
https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2022-09-22-jason-whitlock-says-joe-burrow-is-suffering-from-colin-kaepernick-disease/

Why even link this clickbait garbage?

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 09:19 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well if you know Whitlock this isn’t about Joe…. this is about his little obscure attempt to say that it’s a double standard out there. If Joe was black he’d had already been ridiculed and scrutinized. That’s his mantra not Joe. He’s just using Joe as a vehicle. I’m not saying there’s not some truth to that but he’s always looking to promote that angle 365/24/7. 

He's a regular on Fox News always coming out against people constantly playing the race card. I'm not saying he's never done it but compared to someone like Stephen A, Jason Whitlock is about as non race card as you can get these days. 

Edit: Joe has had 2 games coming off of surgery. Last year's media darling isn't going to fall from grace this quickly. But if he has another 2 or 3 games like this, watch out. He also took the Bengals to the Super Bowl in his first full season. That earns you a ton of leeway.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2022, 09:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Rosen never won more than 8 games in a season, and definitely never went to a NC. He also wasn’t that great in college. Who else are you thinking of?

[Image: get-the-show.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 07:05 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: [Image: get-the-show.jpg]

I don't think his RG3 comment fully registered for me when I first read it. I guess I was just focused on the Josh Rosen part, and I have ran across some Rosen truthers. Once I re-read it, the RG3 part got me and I realized there was no way. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 12:46 PM)kurisu Wrote: Part 2

All i have to do is see the name Jason Whitlock and i completely ignore it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Why is he putting a spin on what everyone else was calling "swag"?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
When you win its confidence. When you lose, you're full of yourself.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 03:52 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I do agree that it's a dumb take but Jason Whitlock is one of the few in the media that doesn't play the race card. He mocks Kaepernick in the article and time and time again he's been on record saying BLM is full of crap.

Whitlock has always been a notorious race-baiter.  Here is what he wrote about Tracy Porter getting a pick six against Peyton Manning to ecure the Saints Super Bowl victory.

"A black defensive back outsmarted a beloved white quarterback. I know. That's a truth many of you can't handle. It makes you uncomfortable."

he is just straight up trash.
Reply/Quote