Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform combo-Divisional Round
Speaking of helmets, LA's new helmet and graphics look like something from Arena League.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This one of my fav uni combos. How's our record looking in them?

2-1 in that combo
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: For those who may be curious as to what the all-white could look like:

Looks better with the orange. Our current helmets really pop with the all white uniforms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:49 PM)treee Wrote: The equipment manager said in 2007 they were painted on so unless they've changed it up since then I think they're still doing it

Edit: Also if they were decals you'd think you would see would peeling at some point because they all do in extreme circumstances. I've never seen a Bengals stripe peeled off or partially damaged like you see with decals sometimes.

(01-18-2022, 04:53 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they def look painted on back in the ken anderson days, but they're decals now

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/051020a&num=2

Page 2, 1st paragraph of espn article. Although, I didn’t see a date on the article.

Quote:An interview with Chris Willis

CW: No. A few other companies are involved -- we don't work with the Lions, the Panthers, the Dolphins or the Vikings, which is ironic since they were my first team. And I'm never sure if the Steelers are using our decals or not -- we provide them with a certain allotment, through our license with the league, but it's not an exclusive license, and I'm not sure if they use ours or someone else's. Oh, and the Bengals don't use decals -- that's a painted helmet.

[url=http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/051020a&num=2][/url]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 12:34 PM)pally Wrote:

I know they win more with the orange jerseys, but this is my favorite combination sheerly by appearances.  
Reply/Quote