Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow has his legs back..
How nice was it to see Joe running for multiple 1st downs in 3rd down situations? Joe said this is the first game where he's been able to do that again and he seemed thrilled about it..
Reply/Quote
Its an underrated part of his game for sure!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Any QB who can force a defense to respect his legs becomes much more dangerous. Love to see him get that weapon back but please god Joe DO NOT FORGET TO SLIDE!!

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 02:07 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Any QB who can force a defense to respect his legs becomes much more dangerous.  Love to see him get that weapon back but please god Joe DO NOT FORGET TO SLIDE!!

He still needs to work on that.. I'm always afraid he's gonna get hurt sliding, because it looks so awkward..
Reply/Quote
Hopefully this leads to better pocket maneuverability and makes him more comfortable.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 01:35 AM)Tony Wrote: How nice was it to see Joe running for multiple 1st downs in 3rd down situations? Joe said this is the first game where he's been able to do that again and he seemed thrilled about it..

Custom-made titanium alloy. It's what they use on the space shuttle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I loved it, now learn to hit that safety valve RB a time or two instead of getting sacked and he'll be golden. He's already cut back on the INTs.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 01:35 AM)Tony Wrote: How nice was it to see Joe running for multiple 1st downs in 3rd down situations? Joe said this is the first game where he's been able to do that again and he seemed thrilled about it..

It was amazing how well the patchwork offensive line held up.  It wasn't that Denver never got pressure, but it wasn't direct in his face and he was able to do his thing and avoid it for the most part.  
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 08:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was amazing how well the patchwork offensive line held up.  It wasn't that Denver never got pressure, but it wasn't direct in his face and he was able to do his thing and avoid it for the most part.  

I think the pressure they got (except the one guy that came through unblocked) was mostly due to their DB's having tight coverage.
Reply/Quote
Joe has his legs back but the other Joe still does not!

[Image: joe-swanson-picture.png]
Reply/Quote