Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Burrow looks Bengalized already
Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

Maybe you guys ought to consider Joey Lawrence instead.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

This aged well. Lets just hope my comment doesn't receive the same treatment in the second half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, the curse of your team extends down in to the college ranks.

Yeah man, you really struck gold on that one..

Hope your day job pays the bills...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 11:50 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This aged well. Lets just hope my comment doesn't receive the same treatment in the second half.

(01-14-2020, 12:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah man, you really struck gold on that one..

Hope your day job pays the bills...

Hey, I try. Someone has to do something around here to liven the place up.
Reply/Quote
He has an actual team on LSU, we will kill that kid.
Reply/Quote
Heard that failed abortion attempt Vince Williams is already trying to "paint" Joe Burrow on sight.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Yeah, Joe WAS caught smoking after that game, wasn't he? tsk tsk..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Steeler fans are just jealous cause their team owners didn't take a ski trip to the Swiss Alps at the trade deadline.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow sounds and looks anything but a Bengal to be honest.

I love this dudes fire/cockiness and I know the AFC North is dreading his next 10 years.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2020, 10:13 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Burrow sounds and looks anything but a Bengal to be honest.

I love this dudes fire/cockiness and I know the AFC North is dreading his next 10 years.

Not what I see.

I see a calm, cool, collected leader who doesn't waver under pressure.
I don't see cockiness at all.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2020, 02:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: Steeler fans are just jealous cause their team owners didn't take a ski trip to the Swiss Alps at the trade deadline.. Nervous

Steelers fans are worried because the burlap sack of pig cartilage they've got playing at QB is in the twilight of its career, and their next man up is a certified dudebro who instigates race fights.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

I was noticing that big jen looks like a massive hog with whiskers!

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 02:44 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Steelers fans are worried because the burlap sack of pig cartilage they've got playing at QB is in the twilight of its career, and their next man up is a certified dudebro who instigates race fights.

No, I'm pretty sure the bungals will figure out how to ruin Burrow all on their own.

Because no matter who you draft, Mike Brown will still own the team.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Pig Jen has gone mental not being able to get out and rape.....

https://dailysnark.com/ben-roethlisberger-looks-like-hes-been-quarantined-for-years-in-coronavirus-psa/
Reply/Quote
Oh, to have the power to look at a perfect stranger and know what he's thinking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2020, 07:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Pig Jen has gone mental not being able to get out and rape.....

https://dailysnark.com/ben-roethlisberger-looks-like-hes-been-quarantined-for-years-in-coronavirus-psa/

Soooo......CIN is going to take Joe Burrow....what could possibly go wrong?!?!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 05:39 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Soooo......CIN is going to take Joe Burrow....what could possibly go wrong?!?!

Outside of Steelers diving at his knees for the next fifteen years, nothing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote