Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow press conference
Joe wants Chase ....
https://youtu.be/j3J-aFnbtnw
Reply/Quote
Really Tyler Dragon??? The only question you could come up with is what Joe thinks of the "Coup Attempt" last week? This is why people hate the press.
Joe is not very good with his facial expressions, you can really see which questions throughout the interview are good questions and which ones irritate him.... Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really Tyler Dragon??? The only question you could come up with is what Joe thinks of the "Coup Attempt" last week? This is why people hate the press.
Joe is not very good with his facial expressions, you can really see which questions throughout the interview are good questions and which ones irritate him.... Wink

Ya he shuts them down quick with the dumb shit lol...
Reply/Quote
I don’t think he really said he wants Chase. Just said he was a great player and it would be cool to play with him again. I personally hope they reunite.

I love how Joe answers questions like he’s talking to a friend. Very clear on everything going on with him and doesn’t beat around the bush. Says he won’t be ready for preseason games. Would rather just practice. IDK how many QBs would say that.. I feel most of them would be like “hope so!” whether they felt that way or not.
Reply/Quote
Walking fine and starting throwing 12 weeks after surgery. Modern medicine is incredible.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really Tyler Dragon??? The only question you could come up with is what Joe thinks of the "Coup Attempt" last week? This is why people hate the press.

Lapham is an idiot too. He asks the dumbest questions and acts like he knows everything about everything. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lapham is an idiot too. He asks the dumbest questions and acts like he knows everything about everything. 

I'm pretty sure with most reporters in these interviews they just ask whatever comes to mind and hope that they stumble into a good soundbite.  It's not like they're all doing a lot of research before every interview.  There were still some pretty stupid questions asked, but Burrow is relaxed enough that he just kind of blows off the goofy stuff.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lapham is an idiot too. He asks the dumbest questions and acts like he knows everything about everything. 

I cringe everytime he opens his mouth.
Reply/Quote

My issue with Lapham is he makes open-ended statements way too often without even asking a question.

He'll be like, "Well yeah uh, on that third down throw you, uh looked like you wanted to hit TJ." Then silence.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My issue with Lapham is he makes open-ended statements way too often without even asking a question.

He'll be like, "Well yeah uh, on that third down throw you, uh looked like you wanted to hit TJ." Then silence.

My issue with Lapham is that he is constantly trying to lead players to answers over dumb stuff.

“When you get down in that redzone, ya gotta score touchdowns right? I’m sure you’re itching to go for it on 4th down right?! Being the competitor you are you hate field goals RIGHT?!??!!!”

It’s never really a question but more of a leading statement to confirm to himself he still is a football player and one of the guys.

Then he laughs like HA YA I KnOW CUz I PlAYEd FootBaLL
Reply/Quote
I wish we had Ocho instead of Lap.. or even Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:05 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I cringe everytime he opens his mouth.

He asked ZT a question about his "home life" and "how it was" earlier this season. ZT just laughed and said "my home life is fine, next question". It was the cringiest thing ever. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He asked ZT a question about his "home life" and "how it was" earlier this season. ZT just laughed and said "my home life is fine, next question". It was the cringiest thing ever. 

I wish these guys would just say " WTF kind of question is that....
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:37 PM)Tony Wrote: I wish we had Ocho instead of Lap.. or even Housh

I would love the opportunity to ask them questions  Smirk
Oh...you meant Chad...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Pumped to have this kid on our team. Going to be a fun ride watching him progress.
Reply/Quote
the press should be on a Dumb Question Count... 3 Dumb Questions and you cant come back EVER!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 06:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the press should be on a Dumb Question Count... 3 Dumb Questions and you cant come back EVER!!!

Hilarious

There would probably only be a handful of people left across the whole league within a month. 
Reply/Quote
My favorite question:

What went wrong on the play where you got hurt??

And then Lap follows up with If it had happened mili-second sooner/later

That's the closest Joe came to telling them to STFU

AS to OP's comment: Didn't seem overly giddy about the reunion and I dig it. I'm sure he'd love to have Chase, but he's seems more about leaving it to the FO.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Tyler Dragon has got to go. What a dumb question to ask.

Why in this country do we drag politics into everything.
Sports is my outlet to get away from everything.

Thanks Tyler.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 06:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My favorite question:

What went wrong on the play where you got hurt??

And then Lap follows up with If it had happened mili-second sooner/later

That's the closest Joe can to telling them to STFU

AS to OP's comment: Didn't seem overly giddy about the reunion and I dig it. I'm sure he'd love to have Chase, but he's seems more about leaving it to the FO.
That bit was painful. You could clearly see he wanted to move on from talking about the moment his knee went. Poor reporting, they only get so long with him and waste 80% of the time asking poor questions that get the limited answers they deserve.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote