Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow's father: "if the Bengals do draft him he’s going to be happy"
(01-18-2020, 03:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, this is still an NFL team that has made it to the Playoffs 5 times in the last decade.

To say we are one of the least talented rosters with Mixon, Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard, Boyd, Bates, WJ3, Dennard on it is a laugh.

Also love the upside of Jonah and Pratt. You are just sounding hopeless now Nately, lighten up bro.

Those 5 playoff seasons were between 4 and 9 years ago, and since then we've seen people like Tannehill and the Titans, Bortles and the Jaguars, and Palmer and the Cardinals make it to the championship game, so the luster is off for a few reasons.

Also, pointing out that we have a very talented roster and went 2-14 fits the narrative that we are immediately saddling Burrow with a very bad coaching staff.  I'm not hopeless, I just find it amusing that we are excited about the prospect of our QB throwing a fit and screaming at people.  I sincerely hope Burrow reads Ross and ZT the riot act, but I doubt he's going to scream Mike Brown into submission.  If we are bad, and we may very well be bad for the 5th year in a row, I sincerely hope that Burrow blows his stack and goes bananas.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 07:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Those 5 playoff seasons were between 4 and 9 years ago, and since then we've seen people like Tannehill and the Titans, Bortles and the Jaguars, and Palmer and the Cardinals make it to the championship game, so the luster is off for a few reasons.

Also, pointing out that we have a very talented roster and went 2-14 fits the narrative that we are immediately saddling Burrow with a very bad coaching staff.  I'm not hopeless, I just find it amusing that we are excited about the prospect of our QB throwing a fit and screaming at people.  I sincerely hope Burrow reads Ross and ZT the riot act, but I doubt he's going to scream Mike Brown into submission.  If we are bad, and we may very well be bad for the 5th year in a row, I sincerely hope that Burrow blows his stack and goes bananas.

Did you even read my post directed at Fred? All I meant is I want a QB that tries to keep the team in check around him.

Not hating on Dalton either.

Never said I wanted a QB throwing a fit and screaming at people. WTF!!!
Reply/Quote
That seems to be a possibility he would be drafted as a possibly #1 draft pick
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 08:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did you even read my post directed at Fred? All I meant is I want a QB that tries to keep the team in check around him.

Not hating on Dalton either.

Never said I wanted a QB throwing a fit and screaming at people. WTF!!!

I admit I'm exaggerating a bit.  I want to see Burrow watch Ross bat a ball up in the air for an INT and then Burrow walks over and does the HULK UP thing Hulk Hogan does after he gets beat up for 20 minutes and then he's gonna give Ross the big boot and kick his ass off his team, BRUTHER!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 09:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I admit I'm exaggerating a bit.  I want to see Burrow watch Ross bat a ball up in the air for an INT and then Burrow walks over and does the HULK UP thing Hulk Hogan does after he gets beat up for 20 minutes and then he's gonna give Ross the big boot and kick his ass off his team, BRUTHER!!!!!

Thank you for admitting that, love the Hulk Hogan reference. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2020, 03:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:
Brady is pissed all the time man if it isn't perfect.

Dalton is just a really nice guy, maybe a little too nice out there.

100% agree.
Reply/Quote
Joe has a hell of a dad...

https://youtu.be/-D508AWz9NM

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2020, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Joe has a hell of a dad...

https://youtu.be/-D508AWz9NM

Great watch, thanks Nicomo. Hell of a nice family. Rock On
Reply/Quote