Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow season 2 The Quarterback
Joe Burrow rumors are flying around after Peter King Deleted a tweet with the mention of Burrow replacing Mahomes for season 2...
http://amp.awfulannouncing.com/nfl/peter-king-joe-burrow-netflix-quarterback-deleting-s2.html
Reply/Quote
I thought Burrow already said he was approached on day 1 of camp but he said no thank you. It wasn't the right time or something.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, there was a discussion a few days back in this thread, and the consensus is cautiously optimistic. I would absolutely love to see Burrow in the show. Season one was fantastic. I haven't heard anything official, though. 
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2023, 04:25 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I thought Burrow already said he was approached on day 1 of camp but he said no thank you.   It wasn't the right time or something.

They probably upped the bag
Reply/Quote
I read a tweet last night that everyone is supposed to say they turned it down so that no one knows who will actually be on season 2.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2023, 05:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I read a tweet last night that everyone is supposed to say they turned it down so that no one knows who will actually be on season 2.

Makes sense. They love that suspense stuff....
Reply/Quote