Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Burrow/speak it into existence
Think we should take Joe's lead and do a 'write into existence" on board.
Believe we should just focus on the game ahead of us but there's no rules about what you want to write into existence for the Bengals but just ask that it be positive. Not sure if this works or if anybody will even participate, but if that sort of thinking works for Burrow then Im willing to try. Will start off

Bengals Win the AFC Championship and are heading to the SUPER BOWL !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
BENGALS DEFENSE STIFLES EXPLOSIVE CHIEFS OFFENSE ON TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!
Reply/Quote
Burrow and Chase STILL connect for 400 yards in passing despite the entire universe knowing that was the plan.

Just

Can’t

Stop

The

Magic

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow in the post-game press conference:

"You know, that's an incredible team they have over there. Nothing but respect for those guys, they're well coached and they made a lot of plays. So yeah, it feels good to say we were able to come in here and take the AFC the right way. We have another big one in a couple of weeks and we're going to be ready to go."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:00 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Joe Burrow in the post-game press conference:

"You know, that's an incredible team they have over there. Nothing but respect for those guys, they're well coached and they made a lot of plays. So yeah, it feels good to say we were able to come in here and take the AFC the right way. We have another big one in a couple of weeks and we're going to be ready to go."

Sounds like Joe Burrow honestly, well done JJJ.
Reply/Quote
We’ve come this far,so let’s not be willing to just settle for the AFC championship.Hey,it’s really difficult for any team to get this far.This is a fantastic opportunity,so the Bengals need to take advantage of it and give their best performance of the year.Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Curveball…

“Joe Mixon’s Monster Day Propels The Cincinnati Bengals To Their Third Super Bowl”
Reply/Quote
This offense is going off this Sunday. It's going to make the 1st Baltimore game this season look like child's play!!!
Reply/Quote
The national media is predictable and still focuses on the Chiefs and Mahomes, rather than the Bengals, with their headline summarizing the game:

"Mahomes throws 3 interceptions as Bengals advance to Super Bowl"
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:29 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Curveball…

“Joe Mixon’s Monster Day Propels The Cincinnati Bengals To Their Third Super Bowl”

"Cincinnati Bengals Defense Inexplicably Holds High Powered Chiefs Offense to 3 Points for an Entire Game"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 10:27 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The national media is predictable and still focuses on the Chiefs and Mahomes, rather than the Bengals, with their headline summarizing the game:

"Mahomes throws 3 interceptions as Bengals advance to Super Bowl"

If that happened in the game this is way too on the nose. Perfectly done.
Reply/Quote
a football kid all his life

https://twitter.com/CoachBurrow/status/1487070568688103424/photo/1

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 10:58 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If that happened in the game this is way too on the nose. Perfectly done.

& I'd gladly take it for the obvious reason we'd be AFC champs.
Reply/Quote
Watching some movie last night some woman was making fun of a neighbor who always had the same expression of Oh well.. "I just won 50 million dollars!" and "I just learned I have 15 minutes to live." .Exact same expression .. That's JoeyB.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:29 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Curveball…

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one....  Long, sustained drives that end in TDs, keeping the Chiefs offense on the sidelines, and our defense well-rested.  it would also open up play action, which Joe thrives on.  

As much as our OL gets criticized for pass protection, this to me is just as much a concern.  Some of the pass protection issues fall on Joe, as he tends to hold the ball looking to make a play.  But our inability to run the ball consistently, especially in short yardage situations, falls squarely on the OL.  To me, it's their biggest weakness.

Can you imagine how good this team could be with a consistent running attack?  It would improve the offense AND the defense, per above.....

There's nothing more demoralizing to a defense than having it run down your throat, and not being able to stop it.  We watched it plenty just last season....
Reply/Quote
" Cincinnati Bengals shock the world as they dismantled the Chiefs on the way to their first super bowl in 31 years"
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:00 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Joe Burrow in the post-game press conference:

More like... " I did the whole world a favor and sent his annoying girlfriend and brother Home with him...You are welcome.."
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 02:49 PM)Tony Wrote: More like... " I did the whole world a favor and sent his annoying girlfriend and brother Home with him...You are welcome.."

I'm sure your kidding but there is no way in hell Joey B cares about Patrick Mahomes' fiancé and little bro.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 02:49 PM)Tony Wrote: More like... " I did the whole world a favor and sent his annoying girlfriend and brother Home with him...You are welcome.."

hahaha

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Posted this thread and then went to the Deby City Classic for the evening and just now returning.

Thanks to those who are participating with all these great responses that Id love to see come to fruition Sunday.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote