Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday
(12-09-2021, 06:50 PM)motoarch Wrote: Commas please.

(12-09-2021, 08:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This.

Joe Burrow was PISSED on, Sunday.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  I know what you are saying but still, it is different with Burrow then say Andy Dalton. Dalton never got pizzed like that...

Not that I ever saw.

This isn't a cut on Dalton either, there are lots of QB's who are just even keeled and are just happy to be in the position they are in.

Burrow isn't happy unless he is playing perfect and winning everything. It is different.

You don't remember him slinging his helmet at the Gatorade after being sacked 7 or 8 times at Pittsburgh?
[Image: bpTsC.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you love seeing pissed off players, the Bengals are your team.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If you love seeing pissed off players, the Bengals are your team.

& pissed off fans.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: & pissed off fans.

And taxpayers?  
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 12:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Joe Burrow was PISSED on, Sunday.  Mellow

I generally find it better to be pissed off than pissed on, but whatever floats Joe's boat.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 12:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Joe Burrow was PISSED on, Sunday.  Mellow

Hilarious not exactly what I meant and somehow exactly what I meant.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Tom Brady's worst season was 9-7 back in 2002. Since then, he has not quarterbacked a team that had below double digit wins. 

the 1 season he missed i think they still had a winning record but missed the playoffs lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the 1 season he missed i think they still had a winning record but missed the playoffs lol

Yeah, they missed at 11-5 which is crazy lol. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:14 PM)TheFan Wrote: Obviously Andy wasn't like that but that was always the knock on him while here. There are tons of other QBs that get fired up and pissed though during the game. I've seen Lamar seemed pissed, Cousins, Big Ben, Carr, Rodgers, Stafford, Heinicke, etc. 

I think it could be argued Burrow lost his poise the last bit of the game against the Chargers. 

I'm not trying to bash Burrow, I think and hope he's going to be really good. But the regular comparing him to Brady is getting old. There's just as many times Burrow has been one of the main reasons we've lost games as there is timed he's been one of the main reasons we've won. That's not really something someone would ever say of Brady and that's the only characteristic that should really matter.

I getcha, but I do understand the Brady comparisons. Leadership, accuracy, focus, sheer will are all similar...

I blame Burrow for the Bears and Packers losses, he needs to clean up those terrible INTs no question about it.

(12-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I watched Dalton get pissed and throw a ball out of bounds on purpose on 4th down though lol... 

Oh yeah, that was the sign he was done in Cincy.

(12-09-2021, 10:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I remember a young Andy Dalton grabbing an o-lineman's facemask after taking a sack once.

Really? Didn't see that. Must of been before I got Gamepass.

(12-09-2021, 10:55 PM)jason Wrote: Hell I hope Burrow learns that it's sometimes better to throw the ball away than to throw some of his more moronic picks. Having said that... I forgot about that play. That was awful.

True.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: You don't remember him slinging his helmet at the Gatorade after being sacked 7 or 8 times at Pittsburgh?
[Image: bpTsC.gif]

Nope, missed that. Must of been his last year here huh?
Reply/Quote
If Dalton had gotten all snippy fans would have called him a "crybaby".

Honest story. Lots of fans ripped Carson Palmer's "laid back, west coast" attitude. They complained about him not being a "fiery leader". Then when he shouted at Chad during a game fans started complaining about "dissention in the locker room".

Fans see what they want to see.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Fans look for anything to justify the incredibly-crazy and irrational/fantastic thoughts that play through their minds.

FIFY
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Dalton had gotten all snippy fans would have called him a "crybaby".

Honest story. Lots of fans Carson Palmer's "laid back, west coast" attitude. They complained about him not being a "fiery leader". Then when he shouted at Chad during a game fans started complain about "distention in the locker room".

Fans see what they want to see.

Yep. Burrow got pissed and the team laid an egg in the 4th quarter.   I ain't seeing much here to love.  
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nope, missed that. Must of been his last year here huh?

Yes. He took a pummeling that night. No joke, 7 or 8 sacks. I can't get gifs to post on my damn phone, but he was the maddest I ever saw him get. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 04:37 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Yes. He took a pummeling that night. No joke, 7 or 8 sacks. I can't get gifs to post on my damn phone, but he was the maddest I ever saw him get. 

That game was awful, and that was the one I was referring to as well. I could be wrong, but I think Joe Mixon flattened Mike Hilton on a blitz pickup. Basically the highlight of the game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 04:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes. He took a pummeling that night. No joke, 7 or 8 sacks. I can't get gifs to post on my damn phone, but he was the maddest I ever saw him get. 

Hmmm, never saw that. Maybe someone will post a gif of some of that on here for us...

(12-10-2021, 04:53 PM)jason Wrote: That game was awful, and that was the one I was referring to as well. I could be wrong, but I think Joe Mixon flattened Mike Hilton on a blitz pickup. Basically the highlight of the game.

Glad I didn't see it. I prefer to re-watch the last 3 Bengals/Steeler games ha ha
Reply/Quote
Joe is aspiring to fill the shoes of his mentor, Big Ben! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Tom Brady's worst season was 9-7 back in 2002. Since then, he has not quarterbacked a team that had below double digit wins. 

That’s a crazy good record
Reply/Quote
I was also pissed on Sunday and throughout this week..... this team is too talented not to make the playoffs.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote