Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow wins comeback player of the year
If dak wins the real award over burrow then the award is a joke. Joe burrow better in almost every department and just a 2nd year player.

I saw an argument from a Dallas fan saying dak should win because Joe burrow hasn’t achieved anything with the bengals before his injury so he can’t win comeback player because he has nothing to come back” to. Some impressive mental gymnastics there
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:22 PM)gman657 Wrote: If dak wins the real award over burrow then the award is a joke. Joe burrow better in almost every department and just a 2nd year player.

I saw an argument from a Dallas fan saying dak should win because Joe burrow hasn’t achieved anything with the bengals before his injury so he can’t win comeback player because he has nothing to come back” to. Some impressive mental gymnastics there

Burrow already has more playoff wins (2-0) than Dak (1-3).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 05:26 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/joe-burrow-wins-pfwa-comeback-player-of-the-year-award

Well deserved.....

I don't see it can be close vote for any voting for this award
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm a Bengals realist and don't pick Bengals just because it is the Bengals, but Burrow being Comeback Player of the Year and Chase being ROTY are no-brainers. I would choose them if they played on the Bears or something.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 06:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Don't forget, we'll also take a Super Bowl MVP when he leads the Bengals to victory over the 49'ers or Rams.

I think McFearless will be SuperBowl MVP lol

Cause Why Not
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think McFearless will be SuperBowl MVP lol

Cause Why Not

Sign me up for him going 5/5 on FGs along with the game winner as the Bengals win the Super Bowl 22-20.

Actually, I want the Bengals winning a blow out 42-17 so I don't have to be nervous throughout the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sign me up for him going 5/5 on FGs along with the game winner as the Bengals win the Super Bowl 22-20.

Actually, I want the Bengals winning a blow out 42-17 so I don't have to be nervous throughout the game.

as much as i would love a blow out in our favor... Games are much more interesting to watch when they are close there has been enough blow out superbowls too
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: as much as i would love a blow out in our favor... Games are much more interesting to watch when they are close there has been enough blow out superbowls too

I'm in complete agreement about close games being more interesting to watch, but I'm content with knowing, "This one is over at the half" if the Bengals should happen to be up 45-7.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sign me up for him going 5/5 on FGs along with the game winner as the Bengals win the Super Bowl 22-20.

Wouldn't that be nice? I need heart medication after this post-season.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:38 PM)Earendil Wrote: Wouldn't that be nice? I need heart medication after this post-season.

It has been an unusual experience watching the Bengals in the playoffs. I'm usually a calm guy as I watch from the couch, but these past 3 games I find myself standing a lot and pacing during the action. My son made me laugh, he actually ran upstairs and quit watching at one point because he was nervous. He'd yell down the stairs, "Tell me when a big play happens!" He'd come back down to watch but then disappear again when it got tense.
Reply/Quote