Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Cool x 2

Reply/Quote
Thank 'Holic. Extra fun to watch with the big dog video running on a loop below.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool interview from Cowherd for both Joes. It was a little awkward at first but they settled in. Burrow always handles the goofy adulation well, and Montana is a great example to follow.
Reply/Quote
Watching the one section where Joe M was talking about how he never made any money on outside while he was playing , you got the feeling that Joe B has no interest in it either. So probably few if any national commercials for Joe, and I'm fine with that. I mean how much money an you offer someone who is about to make somewhere in the vicinity of $250 million?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So cool

Loved the story of J. Rice running to the endzone on every catch in practice.
Reply/Quote
Joe sounds like he has a cold in this interview unless it's my hearing or sound.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 07:55 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Joe sounds like he has a cold in this interview unless it's my hearing or sound.

No he definitely sounds under the weather. He sounded like it today too in his Wednesday press conference
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 04:54 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Cool interview from Cowherd for both Joes. It was a little awkward at first but they settled in. Burrow always handles the goofy adulation well, and Montana is a great example to follow.

Agreed. He doesn’t make any facial expresses and typically bumps the credit to others.
Reply/Quote
How cool was that interview, thanks for sharing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
**** Joe Montana.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Watching the one section where Joe M was talking about how he never made any money on outside while he was playing , you got the feeling that Joe B has no interest in it either. So probably few if any national commercials for Joe, and I'm fine with that. I mean how much money an you offer someone who is about to make somewhere in the vicinity of $250 million?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Montana_Football

Quote:Joe Montana Football was followed by four sequels, all developed by BlueSky Software instead of Electronic Arts: Joe Montana Football II: Sports Talk Football, NFL Sports Talk Football '93, NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana, and NFL '95. After the contract with Joe Montana ended in 1995, development on the sixth game in Sega's NFL series moved to Farsight Technologies and the franchise was rebranded as Prime Time NFL Starring Deion Sanders.

Must've REALLY not made a lot of money to forget about that...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 11:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: **** Joe Montana.

Low class man. Joe Montana is a cool guy. What did you want him to do lose to us twice? They were tryin to win too.  Besides if Lewis Billups catches that INT that Montana threw right to him that bounced off his chest we would have won that SB even with Esiason's injured arm.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Watching the one section where Joe M was talking about how he never made any money on outside while he was playing , you got the feeling that Joe B has no interest in it either.  So probably few if any national commercials for Joe, and I'm fine with that.  I mean how much money an you offer someone who is about to make somewhere in the vicinity of $250 million?

Hopefully closer to $500M to be more cap friendly.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 03:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Watched this over two cups of coffee this am.  Great share.  Thanks so much.  
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:21 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Low class man. Joe Montana is a cool guy. What did you want him to do lose to us twice? They were tryin to win too.  Besides if Lewis Billups catches that INT that Montana threw right to him that bounced off his chest we would have won that SB even with Esiason's injured arm.

Yeah, don't understand the hate for Montana. Sure, he beat us twice in the SB but the guy was a great QB and is a good person.

It is our fault we lost those SB's. What? He should just lay down for us or somethin'?

Great interview BTW. Best interview I have ever seen Cowherd do so I am even calling him by his real name this time around lol
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, don't understand the hate for Montana. Sure, he beat us twice in the SB but the guy was a great QB and is a good person.

It is our fault we lost those SB's. What? He should just lay down for us or somethin'?

Great interview BTW. Best interview I have ever seen Cowherd do so I am even calling him by his real name this time around lol

Yeah, that's kind of like UK fans and their stupid hatred that still burns for Christian Laettner
Reply/Quote