• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Haden
to the Steelers. 3 years $27 million.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good deal for the steelers if Haden can get back to anywhere close to form

but hes apparently as fragile as the RB you used to have... Bell
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 05:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: to the Steelers. 3 years $27 million.

Overpaid IMO but the Steelers needed a solid CB to boost the secondary. Until guaranteed $ comes out, might not be a horrible deal for you guys...

Also a coin flip on which Joe shows up. He has been playing like a #3/4 the past two years due to injury.
Reply/Quote
Nice! Andy has had Haden's number in recent years. However, nice to see the Steelers taking one to the pocketbook. That's going to hurt, somewhere..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Good deal for the steelers if Haden can get back to anywhere close to form

but hes apparently as fragile as the RB you used to have...  Bell

Joe Haden's corpse provides better coverage than Ross Cockrell.
Reply/Quote
1. You Steeler fan cockroaches are still hanging out in here?

2. Who cares about joe Haden.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 11:40 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: 1. You Steeler fan cockroaches are still hanging out in here?

2. Who cares about joe Haden.

1. Since this is named Smack Talk, why would you think we would be somewhere else? Did you think it would be just Bengals fans smacking each other around? That has to be the dumbest statement always posted on these boards. 

2. Apparently you care enough to reply to it. I guess you still don't get how this forum works. You would think after all these years you would finally catch on.
Reply/Quote
 [Image: DIe2Ck4VwAEcRes.jpg]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 07:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Joe Haden's corpse provides better coverage than Ross Cockrell.

Yep. The secondary's still a weak spot, but at least it's a little less weak now ...
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Good deal for the steelers if Haden can get back to anywhere close to form

but hes apparently as fragile as the RB you used to have...  Bell

I wonder if being on a team that isn't always 3 and out and constantly on defense will help with this?  Just wondering.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
You know your CBs are sorry when you grab a guy off of Clevelands trash pile 2 years in a row.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 12:08 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: 1. Since this is named Smack Talk, why would you think we would be somewhere else? Did you think it would be just Bengals fans smacking each other around? That has to be the dumbest statement always posted on these boards. 

2. Apparently you care enough to reply to it. I guess you still don't get how this forum works. You would think after all these years you would finally catch on.

[Image: 10r1mcl.jpg]

http://i64.tinypic.com/308cwsg.jpg
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 04:09 AM)Dawgpound101 Wrote: [Image: 10r1mcl.jpg]

http://i64.tinypic.com/308cwsg.jpg

I can't stand the guy off the field, but as a football player, there's no better quarterback in Steelers history and the guy will be a first ballot hall of famer.
Reply/Quote
Since when did we get Browns fans back on here?

Is it going to be the usual talk a lot of offseason smack, then when the losing starts you guys disappear?

Please try and stick around this time, its funner that way.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice!  Andy has had Haden's number in recent years.  However, nice to see the Steelers taking one to the pocketbook.  That's going to hurt, somewhere..

There's always next year.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:15 AM)6andcounting Wrote: There's always next year.

Hey fifty days ain't nothing when you can lay the smack like that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hey fifty days ain't nothing when you can lay the smack like that.

That's not smack....That's the Bengals Motto.... Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 02:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That's not smack....That's the Bengals Motto.... Cool

We don't really believe it though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 02:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We don't really believe it though.

Sure you do...Much like the sign that reads "Free Beer Tomorrow"  The sign is always right, just like your Motto "There's Always Next Year"   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 04:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sure you do...Much like the sign that reads "Free Beer Tomorrow"  The sign is always right, just like your Motto "There's Always Next Year"   Mellow

Maybe a few, but most of know that with Mike in charge it isn't happening.  You have to be consistently good to have a chance at a Super Bowl because so much can go wrong any year.  

Reply/Quote