Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Haden-concussion
Its likely AJ Green's nemesis will miss Thursday's game. This is his 2nd concussion this year...no way he clears protocal in time to play on Thursday.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:04 PM)pally Wrote: Its likely AJ Green's nemesis will miss Thursday's game.  This is his 2nd concussion this year...no way he clears protocal in time to play on Thursday.

I agree

If he was diagnosed with a second concussion it is highly unlikely he is ready in 4 days

I heard Whittner also is concussed so they may be severely hampered on defense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Green = Salivating for Thursday
Reply/Quote
8-0
Reply/Quote
Andy is also salivating to atone for the debacle last year against the Stains in prime time.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:09 PM)Rattler Wrote: Andy is also salivating to atone for the debacle last year against the Stains in prime time.

Agreed 
Reply/Quote
Well I hate that he is concussed, but if he is I hope he is still out Thursday, as he is the only DB who owns AJ....
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well I hate that he is concussed, but if he is I hope he is still out Thursday, as he is the only DB who owns AJ....

Pretty much
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well I hate that he is concussed, but if he is I hope he is still out Thursday, as he is the only DB who owns AJ....

Compensating at DB on AJ will only serve to give Jones, Eifert, and Sanu more opportunities to kick arse. Okay, Bengals NO LET DOWN on Thursday !!!!! You almost lost today's game (first game after the bye) AGAIN. Sick Tighten it up a bit, Beat those Brownies.
Reply/Quote
I'll take it!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

he has been a shell of himself this year before concussions.. actually some semi benched.. can you say washed up.... :)
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:31 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: he has been a shell of himself this year before concussions.. actually some semi benched.. can you say washed up.... :)

Haden?  Even if he is having a rough year, it's insanely premature to call him washed up.  The guy is a great CB.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'll take it!

No doubt. Every little bit helps.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Haden?  Even if he is having a rough year, it's insanely premature to call him washed up.  The guy is a great CB.

well obviously the coaching staff has seen something since they have not played him at times this year... just saying... sometimes CB's go down fast like RB's, a little trash talking by me.. but how many people called Hall washed up and look how he is playing now.. so just having a little fun with some seriousness
Reply/Quote