Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Chase?
He was clutching his groin towards the end, anyone know if it's serious?

Congrats on the win, guys. Still not sure this is a Super Bowl team yet but you're one or two OL away. Just imagine how disgusting Burrow will be with a little more protection.
Reply/Quote
Hes Fine
Reply/Quote
Looked like he got hit in the family jewels

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He just got kicked in his big ol’ schlong.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He probably got a tomahawk to the nuts. Should be fine....not sure about future kids tho
Reply/Quote
Chase is fine, and I suspect Trey will be fine too as well as Daniels. The main worry is Larry O.
Reply/Quote
I think it was more his cup smashed into his groin! I’m more worried about ogunjobi and Trey.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: He was clutching his groin towards the end, anyone know if it's serious?

Congrats on the win, guys. Still not sure this is a Super Bowl team yet but you're one or two OL away. Just imagine how disgusting Burrow will be with a little more protection.

I'm more concerned about him having a herniated disk is in his back after having to carry the offense for 60 minutes.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:01 PM)Spider Wrote: Hes Fine

He better be! We got more football to play!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: Chase is fine, and I suspect Trey will be fine too as well as Daniels. The main worry is Larry O.

Trey is concussed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That groin injury looked about as bad as joes hand injury that requires immediate surgery
Reply/Quote
His 1st 6 touches were all 1st downs.

Amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
There has been no definite word on Trey. I think we'll have him for next week.
Reply/Quote