Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Making Martindale His *****!
MIC DROP:
[Image: 270206848_10158387406888239_174761319147...e=61CFBAE4]
Reply/Quote
Where is that one guy that only comes around to talk shit when the Ravens are doing well and proclaims himself the smack talk champ when the Ravens win the division, only to disappear for months when the team is shitty?

What was his name? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that one guy that only comes around to talk shit when the Ravens are doing well and proclaims himself the smack talk champ when the Ravens win the division, only to disappear for months when the team is shitty?

What was his name? 

E.A. Poe   The ravens equivalent of USMCSteelerfan
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: E.A. Poe   The ravens equivalent of USMCSteelerfan

Ahhhhhh yes, that's it. 

lol. That guy is a dork. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5z8k8b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that one guy that only comes around to talk shit when the Ravens are doing well and proclaims himself the smack talk champ when the Ravens win the division, only to disappear for months when the team is shitty?

What was his name? 

Poe!

I'm cool with Pat now but this smack is directed at him too because we just made his team our bitches!

Hilarious

It's gotta suck to know that the Bengals are taking over the division with our biggest weapons locked up long-term!

EDIT: I didn't see that Browns Town had already said it was Poe!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ahhhhhh yes, that's it. 

lol. That guy is a dork. 

He rants like an angry 13 year old ginger when the Ravens win.

I think the board needs a Hall of Shame, and he has to be the first poster ever placed in it. Dude is literally the worst type of "fan".

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He rants like an angry 13 year old ginger when the Ravens win.

I think the board needs a Hall of Shame, and he has to be the first poster ever placed in it. Dude is literally the worst type of "fan".

omg...why did i never think of that?? Now i'm gonna have to bug the mods about a "Smack talk wall of shame". 

Excellent idea!!

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg...why did i never think of that?? Now i'm gonna have to bug the mods about a "Smack talk wall of shame". 

Excellent idea!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 07:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He rants like an angry 13 year old ginger when the Ravens win.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

He hasn't been on here since the 20th of October... I hope he's alright.

I'm kidding... I know that chump is off pouting that he's no longer the smack champion.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:17 PM)jason Wrote: He hasn't been on here since the 20th of October... I hope he's alright.

I'm kidding... I know that chump is off pouting that he's no longer the smack champion.

Implying he ever was.
Reply/Quote
While I think it’s silly to go crazy over burning a secondary completely made up of 3rd string and practice squad players, a broken image link with no other context is still better smack than the “Stink Fartinsnail” thread
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 02:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: E.A. Poe   The ravens equivalent of USMCSteelerfan

E.A. :   " Wonder when will the Ravens' win another title ?"

Me:    "NEVERMORE!!!"
Reply/Quote