Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Manchin not running for President
After months of speculation, retiring WV Senator Joe Manchin is announcing that he will not run on a 3rd party platform for President of the United States.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn it, now I'm stuck with a warehouse full of Taiwanese-made MAKE AMERICA WEST VIRGINIA merch I'll never sell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His reasoning isn't wrong. The system is broken and doesn't allow for a viable 3rd party candidate.

Him running as a third party would only serve to improve Trump's chances. And while Manchin is undoubtedly more right leaning than the Democratic Party's platform, I'd like to think he realizes that opening that door would be a travesty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 02:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: His reasoning isn't wrong. The system is broken and doesn't allow for a viable 3rd party candidate.

Him running as a third party would only serve to improve Trump's chances. And while Manchin is undoubtedly more right leaning than the Democratic Party's platform, I'd like to think he realizes that opening that door would be a travesty.

yeah...he may not be pro-Biden but he certainly is anti-Trump

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 02:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Damn it, now I'm stuck with a warehouse full of Taiwanese-made MAKE AMERICA WEST VIRGINIA merch I'll never sell.

A Tudor's Biscuit World in every town? .....Tell me more...

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote