Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon…
is salivating right now. Mark my words he will eclipse 5ypc this season. I’m sure Burrow is amped but Mixon has to be thrilled with what the right side of the line is going to offer in the run game.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 07:06 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: is salivating right now. Mark my words he will eclipse 5ypc this season. I’m sure Burrow is amped but Mixon has to be thrilled with what the right side of the line is going to offer in the run game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 07:08 PM)pally Wrote:   

Wry smirk. Mixon gonna feast.
Reply/Quote
These are guys that excel at run blocking. Joe has never had that.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 07:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These are guys that excel at run blocking. Joe has never had that.

Mixon is used to getting yardage after being met behind the line. Can’t wait until he has legit running lanes.
Reply/Quote
I'm excited to see all facets of this offense. But yes if we can get more chunk plays in the run game and excel in short yardage this offense is gonna be dynamic. Really got to give it to the Coaches and front office. This offseason had the potential to be one of the most important I can remember and they've set themselves up great so far. Anymore signings will just be sugar on top and the draft is wide open. It also seems to be deep in a lot of places we could use some depth.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 07:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These are guys that excel at run blocking. Joe has never had that.

(03-20-2022, 07:26 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Mixon is used to getting yardage after being met behind the line. Can’t wait until he has legit running lanes.

Joe has to be on cloud 9
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote