Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Are The Keys To Our Playoff Run!
(01-14-2022, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell. 

I'm not sure what kind of chance a snowball would have in hell but it must be less than 14%  because that's the probability that Five Thirty Eight gives the Steelers against the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:44 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I'm not sure what kind of chance a snowball would have in hell but it must be less than 14%  because that's the probability that Five Thirty Eight gives the Steelers against the Chiefs.

That takes into account the Chiefs losing Mahomes, Kelce and Hill before or early in the game. If all 3 play at least 3 quarters, i'd put their chances at about...0%.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
1) OL play. Protect Burrow. But also feed Mixon some.

2) DL play. Stout vs run. Someone other than Hendrickson grnerates pressure.

3) TO battle. Take care of the ball. When we have a chance at a takeaway, cash it in. Cannot be dropping 2 picks in big games.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That takes into account the Chiefs losing Mahomes, Kelce and Hill before or early in the game. If all 3 play at least 3 quarters, i'd put their chances at about...0%.

Some planes of Hell are purportedly very cold. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals can't assume they will see similar things from the Raiders offense that they saw the last time. Defensively they may because the Raiders did a good job of stopping the Bengals passing game.

As others have said, a strong start would work wonders. At the very least, not shitting the bed if they fall behind early.
Reply/Quote
Defense: Stop the Raiders every time they get the ball

Offense: Score every time you get the ball
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:40 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Some planes of Hell are purportedly very cold. 

The last plane is frozen, according to Dante. Satan is locked in the ice.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Offensively we have got to be able to run the ball. Get Mixon going, OL opening up big holes to drive a semi-truck through.

Then we can take our shots downfield once the Raiders start stacking the box for Mixon.

Defensively, take away the big plays, limit Josh Jacobs who is still injured I believe (broken ribs?).
Make Derek Carr beat us with his arm, don't let them run it for 4+ YPC. Get them into 3rd & long and limit penalties.

Special teams, well just don't fumble any punts/kickoffs.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote