Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon Post game
So impressed by Joe Mixon's post game press conference. He speaks so well in public and seems like such a team player. Very humble and unselfish. He is a easy guy to cheer for. I cannot say enough on how much the culture of this team has changed.
Reply/Quote
I saw him hustling down field to block a couple of times today. Love to see that because that is just having the attitude that you are going to help your team win any way you can.

I just wish he would get by those low arm tackles!
Reply/Quote
You can just tell these guys all like each other and play for each other and celebrate each other's success. Doesn't seem to be a selfish player on the team.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You can just tell these guys all like each other and play for each other and celebrate each other's success. Doesn't seem to be a selfish player on the team.

I should have added Tee Higgins to this as well. Speaks well and is not selfish seems very classy. I am sure he is also a tremendous teammate. Guys like this are what Championship teams are made of. The Bengals seem to have a locker room full of them.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:42 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I should have added Tee Higgins to this as well. Speaks well and is not selfish seems very classy. I am sure he is also a tremendous teammate. Guys like this are what Championship teams are made of. The Bengals seem to have a locker room full of them.

And that was by design.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And that was by design.

The 2020 Draft put the process in motion.

"One of the best stats that defined the Bengals draft class was six of the seven players selected were team captains in college.

Taylor has said repeatedly that he wants to hold everyone in the locker room to a high standard on-and-off the field. Leadership is one of the qualities his staff values as they turn the page to 2020."
Reply/Quote
Yeah, love our players and starting to like our HC and DC now too....

This team looked special today and the Ravens were just outclassed.
Reply/Quote