Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Mixon is a Bengal
I'm glad they took him. At least he's not a rapist....
Reply/Quote
Great talent, but I f***ing hate the "thug" label... Guess that's not going anyway until Mike is completely out of the picture
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:11 PM)McC Wrote: There's no denying his ability.  I'm willing to wait and see on the man.

Interesting that a lot of people against him feel they are taking the high road when the real high road is forgiveness.

But hey, he's just gonna be Jeremy's backup, right?

So true McC, can i change my votes on Bengal's Awards?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:18 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Lots of td's gonna be scored in Cincinnati this year ladies and gents! Lots!

We've got some great skill players but still need an O line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Should fit in well with Smackman...what a shit show.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Me too, in the end the guy is a great RB and is exactly what we needed.

People can cry about it all they want but i am not going to say this guy is a terrible human being cause of one thing he did as a
teenager that was incredibly pathetic. Everyone deserves a second chance and he has been a good man since unlike Cook who
has had multiple shit going on. Did i like Cook better before i heard all this stuff about him? Yes. But after i have heard even more
i don't think Mixon is going to slug a woman again.

Cook has done what he has done time after time and bottomline, Mixon has better vision and hands. Love the pick.

Go ahead and lambast me. Mellow

That's the thing.  Why does he not deserve a second chance.  It was 3 or 4 years ago.  Does something you do at that age define you for the rest of your life?  My god, it's like a witch hunt on here.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Me too, in the end the guy is a great RB and is exactly what we needed.

People can cry about it all they want but i am not going to say this guy is a terrible human being cause of one thing he did as a
teenager that was incredibly pathetic. Everyone deserves a second chance and he has been a good man since unlike Cook who
has had multiple shit going on. Did i like Cook better before i heard all this stuff about him? Yes. But after i have heard even more
i don't think Mixon is going to slug a woman again.

Cook has done what he has done time after time and bottomline, Mixon has better vision and hands. Love the pick.

Go ahead and lambast me. Mellow
So, you like shit better than barf.  Inspiring.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got some great skill players but still need an O line.

I truly believe the Oline will be much better this year. I think OG will improve drastically after an offseason in an NFL training regimen, a full camp and preseason in his natural LT position. Fisher actually looked ok in his time last year. I believe Dre will be a solid guard. And like it or not bodine has improved. I think they will climb to a middle of the pack Oline, which will be plenty good enough.

Reply/Quote
From purely a talent viewpoint it was the right pick because he will bring safeties into box for Ross go routes to be effective. The team still needs center and edge.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got some great skill players but still need an O line.

We've got our woman beaters but need some rapists.  C'mon Mike, you can do it!  How about a pedophile?
Reply/Quote

Too bad we don't line up against women....we 'd be breaking jaws left and right.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's the thing.  Why does he not deserve a second chance.  It was 3 or 4 years ago.  Does something you do at that age define you for the rest of your life?  My god, it's like a witch hunt on here.

You obviously don;t understand how to use self rightous hate to prove how morally superior you are to everyone else.

This same people were embarrassed when we drafted Frostee Rucker and he turned out to be a perfect citizen and teammate.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:41 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Too bad we don't line up against women....we 'd be breaking jaws left and right.

That's the spirit!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:41 PM)tlotharw Wrote: We've got our woman beaters but need some rapists.  C'mon Mike, you can do it!  How about a pedophile?

Hell yeah....lets hit the Trifecta ! **** this team. All to save a damn buck.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm glad they took him. At least he's not a rapist....

I have three daughters. Not a chance that I will be uttering a single cheer for this cat. 
Reply/Quote

This all day and night long. Build that line!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: Too bad we don't line up against women....we 'd be breaking jaws left and right.

I'm all for giving him a second chance.  
Reply/Quote
That was a punch?

I thought he was just showing her his straight-arm move. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Watch his highlights and just try to keep from touching yourself with joy:

The joy will subside after the Bengals lose at Pittsburgh and in Cincy. Thug life aint gonna bring no superbowl.
Reply/Quote
Some of you guys need to go to YT and type in "girl fight". This isn't the 80's anymore these chicks brawl.

Reply/Quote