Joe Mixon
64.79%
46 64.79%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon or Dalvin Cook?
So it's possible one or both is available to us with the 41st pick.

If both were available, which one would you take?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Mixon all day.
Reply/Quote
Mixon.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Mixon
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Off the field issues not withstanding, I like Cook as the best all-purpose back. He does all RB duties well, run inside or outside, good receiver, blocking ability.

I had the chance to listen to him on a recent radio interview, he talked about studying LBs and the way they move, their tendencies, and how to adjust his running style to beat them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon has fewer red flags than Cook, plus there is belief by many that Mixon is actually the better RB (at least for the NFL).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account. An absolutely disgusting human being.

A man who does that to a woman ain't no man. He ought to be taken out back and put down. **** that piece of shit and **** anyone who makes excuses for him.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account. An absolutely disgusting human being.

A man who does that to a woman ain't no man. He ought to be taken out back and put down. **** that piece of shit and **** anyone who makes excuses for him.

on this note I hope we draft Mixon and i didn't think drafting Mixon could get any better, thanks for the cherry on top

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account.

I bet you won't....

And as for me, Mixon. But I'd be pretty happy with cook too.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:51 AM)Okeana Wrote: on this note I hope we draft Mixon and i didn't think drafting Mixon could get any better, thanks for the cherry on top

This!!!!!

Reply/Quote
Id prefer cook...but think both are good. After cook and mixon i think there is a big drop off to kamara and an even bigger drop off after kamara. If cook or mixon gets taken before we pick we need to trade up to grab the other one.
Reply/Quote
I'd prefer cook. Have a feeling though that if one gets drafted before us the other will as well because teams will panic.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: So it's possible one or both is available to us with the 41st pick.

If both were available, which one would you take?

I said Mixon only because I think he may be the best back in this draft and because Cook has a weakness in pass protection and fumbles way too much for my liking.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Both are very talented players. Cook has more red flags but Mixon has a huge one. I think both of them will continue to find trouble for themselves once in the NFL so I'd pass on both. That said if I have to choose I'd go with Cook as his issues are less offensive and wouldn't make me want to vomit if he was on the team.
Reply/Quote
Cook's a better player. Both are pretty questionable human beings.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account. An absolutely disgusting human being.

I am in 1000% agreement with this.  Keeping Pacman is bad enough, but Mixon would be too much.
Reply/Quote
neither I would take foreman in the 3rd or conner in the 4th
Reply/Quote
Neither
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Alvin Kamara
Reply/Quote
Cook, would be the pick for me between the two. Neither has a good record off the field, but with the Public display of hitting a woman that is not the best PR for the Bengals. Mixon as a player yes, but overall Cook. Basically what I am saying is More Cancer or Less Cancer. I will go with Less Cancer?
Reply/Quote