Joe Mixon
64.79%
46 64.79%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon or Dalvin Cook?
I think it should have been Cook and no trade back. At least he went to the Vikings. Didn't want him in Indy or Baltiwhore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Welp, that's that. After 38 years that's the final nail in the coffin. I could, as I often do, write a novel explaining myself but why bother? I've wasted enough time.

A lot of good people on this site. Best of luck to you all. Take care.

-Toast Jones

What alt account are you coming back on?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:41 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Welp, that's that. After 38 years that's the final nail in the coffin. I could, as I often do, write a novel explaining myself but why bother? I've wasted enough time.

-Toast Jones

later bro
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:40 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Well, I strive to be a man of my word.  I will tell you all that one of the best parts of being a Bengal fan was this board.  There are a number of you whom I respect and enjoy reading your opinions (there are also a few who are the opposite).  As I said in earlier posts, having Pacman on the team has really bothered me.  The completely tone deaf comments that both Mike and Marvin made regarding his situation bother me.  Adding Mixon just puts it over the top.  I still like football, but guess I will start to root for one of the Florida teams.

So long and farewell to you all.  I know that being a Bengals fan can be trying at times, but may you all enjoy the coming season!

:andy: see ya
Reply/Quote

-Toast Jones

[Image: d290c723ddb8c3c7f772d8ec6ec822e1_the-hor...0-320.jpeg]
Reply/Quote