Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Thing I'm Extremely Happy About In The First 3 Rounds
NO projects! You don't draft a project in the first 3 rounds of a draft. It has never panned out for us and I was happy to see we didn't do it this year. If the front office wants to draft a project save it for the 6th or 7th round.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:54 AM)GodFather Wrote: NO projects! You don't draft a project in the first 3 rounds of a draft. It has never panned out for us and I was happy to see we didn't do it this year. If the front office wants to draft a project save it for the 6th or 7th round.

Good point.

I also love all 3 have added speed. I think we needed to get younger and faster on both sides of the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I'd hate to have some guy like Ziggy Ansah playing for us.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I'd hate to have some guy like Ziggy Ansah playing for us.

I see your Ziggy and raise you a Margus.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mixon is going to be a game changer for us. John Ross if he can stay healthy I think will be a great addition but I wasn't wild with the pick at first. The DE from kent looks like a beast as well but i dont know much about him yet.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I'd hate to have some guy like Ziggy Ansah playing for us.

Maybe Godfather was using 2017 draft and the fact that we have 12 draft picks so plenty of opportunity to take the risk guys day 3?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:54 AM)GodFather Wrote: NO projects! You don't draft a project in the first 3 rounds of a draft. It has never panned out for us and I was happy to see we didn't do it this year. If the front office wants to draft a project save it for the 6th or 7th round.

We haven't reached, either, and we've gotten good value.
Reply/Quote