Joe Mixon
64.79%
46 64.79%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon or Dalvin Cook?
How about the NCAA all time leading rusher? Seems like a good prerequisite......Donnel Pumphrey......in round 4-5. He would be a good Gio backup plan if starts out on PUP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Neither.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account. An absolutely disgusting human being.

A man who does that to a woman ain't no man. He ought to be taken out back and put down. **** that piece of shit and **** anyone who makes excuses for him.

Can we get an Admin to hold him to this as well as apply an IP block so he can't come back under a different name (easily at least).
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:49 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: If this team drafts Mixon I will 100% be done with this team. You can delete this account. An absolutely disgusting human being.

A man who does that to a woman ain't no man. He ought to be taken out back and put down. **** that piece of shit and **** anyone who makes excuses for him.

Media: "Bengals, why did you select Joe Mixon?"

Bengals: "Well, we really don't like Toast Jones"

Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:04 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I am in 1000% agreement with this.  Keeping Pacman is bad enough, but Mixon would be too much.

TWO cherries on top.  Come on Mixon !

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mixon for sure, but wouldn't complain about either.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have Cook simply because I won't be able to stomach all the "Bungles are still thugs and take the woman-beater" BS that's bound to come out. But really I'd be happy with either one, great talent from both guys. Realistically though, both will be gone by the time we pick
Reply/Quote
Tough one, as both RB's have their amazing traits, Mixon has great vision and great hands, but Dalvin has the
best ability of making Defenders miss and taking it the distance with good hands. Both have character concerns
but the more i watch of both of them i like Cook just a touch more cause he has great on the field speed.

I voted Cook but it was hard. People can argue about who did what off the field all they want. Either one of
these backs would really help the team and are miles better than Hill and even Gio right now.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:13 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: How about the NCAA all time leading rusher? Seems like a good prerequisite......Donnel Pumphrey......in round 4-5. He would be a good Gio backup plan if starts out on PUP.

I have heard of this guy but am having troubles remembering what kind of back he is, smaller school correct?

Info GRT, info.
Reply/Quote
Isnt there an NFL rule somewhere that a team can only have one player that hits women? Maybe I heard it wrong tho, dont know.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well lets just jump into the dirty pool shall we... Did she deserve to be hit? When is ok to for a man to defend themselves in this case? He surely could have used less force I would think..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTXImRJS2k
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well lets just jump into the dirty pool shall we... Did she deserve to be hit?  When is ok to for a man to defend themselves in this case?  He surely could have used less force I would think..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTXImRJS2k

She barely slapped him. His response was a punch that knocked her down & her head hit the table which put her in surgery for 8 hours leaving her jaws wired shut.

To answer the question, absolutely not in this case (and vast majority of cases unless a life is threatened)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Cook. Both are shitty human beings though
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:47 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Off the field issues not withstanding, I like Cook as the best all-purpose back.  He does all RB duties well, run inside or outside, good receiver, blocking ability.

I had the chance to listen to him on a recent radio interview, he talked about studying LBs and the way they move, their tendencies, and how to adjust his running style to beat them.

This....all day everyday, and twice on Sundays.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Neither. Get by another year with Gio and Hill, then draft one in first/second round next year. DE/OL needs to be the pick in round 2 tonight.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:52 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I bet you won't....

And as for me, Mixon. But I'd be pretty happy with cook too.
You'd be wrong and lose that bet. That guy is a walking piece of human garbage. People's defense of him says a lot about where we're at in 2017.

No sport or form of entertainment is worth defending someone like that. The fact people actually describe it as simple self defense is literally sickening. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:57 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You'd be wrong and lose that bet. That guy is a walking piece of human garbage. People's defense of him says a lot about where we're at in 2017.

No sport or form of entertainment is worth defending someone like that. The fact people actually describe it as simple self defense is literally sickening. 

The moral high ground argument, always entertaining to watch.
Reply/Quote
Is this even a question? Mixon is the best back in this draft and an absolute steal in the second round.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have heard of this guy but am having troubles remembering what kind of back he is, smaller school correct?

Info GRT, info.

From San Diego St. He broke all of Marshall Faulk's rushing records. Small/slasher type of back, but hard to tackle and has good speed and hands. Definitely not a prototypical NFL back, but he could definitely do some damage with the ball in his hands.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:57 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You'd be wrong and lose that bet. That guy is a walking piece of human garbage. People's defense of him says a lot about where we're at in 2017.

That was terribly pathetic and anyone defending it is wrong. Mixon didn't defend it.

I don't like how it was handled by Oklahoma either.

I am not defending it. The guy is a great RB though. Best vision in a decade with the hands of a receiver.
Reply/Quote