Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon out here getting roasted

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You’re thinking Mixon’s coming out looking worse here?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Usually the only thing getting roasted by Bell is a few joints and a bowl full.

Mixon has a few suspensions and injuries to go before he's truly copying Bell.
Reply/Quote
They give away wife beaters with the number 28 on the back of em yet at PBS?

The kid is human garbage and wants to act like he can be better than arguably the league's best? You really showed the world with those whole 18 yards on 11 carries. Maybe that's why you aren't getting 20 carries a game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 05:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote:

Ohhh. That's gonna leave a mark.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bell is obsessed with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They give away wife beaters with the number 28 on the back of em yet at PBS?

*checks Raven's roster*

...hnmm, looks like Suggs is still there, and being deified much like Ray Lewis was.

That's interesting...
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: *checks Raven's roster*

...hnmm, looks like Suggs is still there, and being deified much like Ray Lewis was.

That's interesting...

Nice deflection, but Mixon joined an exclusive club with Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and Pacman Jones the day he assaulted that girl. 

and Suggs sucks. Don't try to pull the crap with the one Ravens fan who has been consistent in his criticism of Suggs and Lewis. 

Reply/Quote
I, personally, find it hilarious that he spent the day tweeting that and then got stuffed in the game. I probably would find it less funny had the Steelers lost, but they won, so I can laugh at the idiot.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nice deflection, but Mixon joined an exclusive club with Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and Pacman Jones the day he assaulted that girl. 

and Suggs sucks. Don't try to pull the crap with the one Ravens fan who has been consistent in his criticism of Suggs and Lewis. 

And Suggs and Harrison and and and and and and and and I could name off players until my fingers fall off.
Reply/Quote
Does Mixon want glass knees too?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nice deflection, but Mixon joined an exclusive club with Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and Pacman Jones the day he assaulted that girl. 

But you rooted/root for them on sundays. Go ahead and say you didn’t/ don’t, you want/wanted them gone, blah blah blah. Because if the ravens make the super bowl(they aren’t) and Suggs gets a strip sack and returns it for a game winning TD with zeros on the clock, you’ll be jumping up and down in your Ravens footy pajamas, celebrating that play, that player and that team. Call yourself consistent, but I’ll just go ahead and stick with you being consistently hypocritical.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Does Mixon want glass knees too?

It's difficult to get those when you don't get the ball.......................cuz ya suck.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 09:39 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And Suggs and Harrison and and and and and and and and I could name off players until my fingers fall off.

(10-30-2017, 02:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But you rooted/root for them on sundays. Go ahead and say you didn’t/ don’t, you want/wanted them gone, blah blah blah. Because if the ravens make the super bowl(they aren’t) and Suggs gets a strip sack and returns it for a game winning TD with zeros on the clock, you’ll be jumping up and down in your Ravens footy pajamas, celebrating that play, that player and that team. Call yourself consistent, but I’ll just go ahead and stick with you being consistently hypocritical.

Mention that Joe Mixon is garbage and beat a woman on video and Bengals fans go with "BUT BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE BUT WE DONT KNOW!!!!11!!"

Joe Mixon is garbage on a garbage team putting up garbage stats being mentored by other garbage people.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's difficult to get those when you don't get the ball.......................cuz ya suck.

But if coach gave him a shot and 10 more carries... he'd get them 18 more yards. 

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mention that Joe Mixon is garbage and beat a woman on video and Bengals fans go with "BUT BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE BUT WE DONT KNOW!!!!11!!"

Joe Mixon is garbage on a garbage team putting up garbage stats being mentored by other garbage people.

All fair points. keep dancing, twinkle toes.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's difficult to get those when you don't get the ball.......................cuz ya suck.

Look, I’m not comparing the two because clearly the numbers don’t lie who is better at the moment.

But the thing about numbers is that they don’t lie. And yesterday mixon had more yards from scrimmage on just about half the touches that bell had. But hey, why let the facts get in the way?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All fair points. keep dancing, twinkle toes.

Shit, Suggs was only accused and I disowned him as a fan. You guys can't even do that for a guy caught on video beating the shit out of a girl.

Sad.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Shit, Suggs was only accused and I disowned him as a fan. You guys can't even do that for a guy caught on video beating the shit out of a girl.

Sad.

So just to be clear you would or would not cheer if the scenario I presented in my earlier post played out?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:47 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So just to be clear you would or would not cheer if the scenario I presented in my earlier post played out?

I try not to, sometimes you don't realize he was the one who made the play. A lifetime of catholicism has taught me to feel guilt.

But enough about Suggs, why no comments on Mixon?  

Reply/Quote