Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon out here getting roasted
(10-30-2017, 02:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I try not to, sometimes you don't realize he was the one who made the play. A lifetime of catholicism has taught me to feel guilt.

But enough about Suggs, why no comments on Mixon?  

"Woo hoo!!!  Pick 6!!!  Ahh crap it was Suggs.  woo hoo"
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:31 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Look, I’m not comparing the two because clearly the numbers don’t lie who is better at the moment.

But the thing about numbers is that they don’t lie. And yesterday mixon had more yards from scrimmage on just about half the touches that bell had. But hey, why let the facts get in the way?

Yeah...I mean...You should have stopped with the first sentence.  You know given where they are ranked on the season...One game lol such a Bengals fan.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mention that Joe Mixon is garbage and beat a woman on video and Bengals fans go with "BUT BUT OTHER PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE BUT WE DONT KNOW!!!!11!!"

Joe Mixon is garbage on a garbage team putting up garbage stats being mentored by other garbage people.

At least Dallas harbors criminal players because they help them win games.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bell should chill out. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. He could act as a role model for Mixon. Getting high is a lot better than punching woman in the face (unless they ask for it).
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 05:47 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bell should chill out. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. He could act as a role model for Mixon. Getting high is a lot better than punching woman in the face (unless they ask for it).

Joe Mixon is going to need the help of tiny space aliens to steal Bell's talent. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 03:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "Woo hoo!!!  Pick 6!!!  Ahh crap it was Suggs.  woo hoo"

Jokes on you, Suggs doesn't get pick sixes!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Shit, Suggs was only accused and I disowned him as a fan. You guys can't even do that for a guy caught on video beating the shit out of a girl.

Sad.

Who is defending Mixon's actions? 

Just pointing out that anyone shitting on a player for abusing someone had best check their own roster before saddling up on that high horse.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 08:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Who is defending Mixon's actions? 

Just pointing out that anyone shitting on a player for abusing someone had best check their own roster before saddling up on that high horse.

Deflection is a indirect defense of Mixon. I haven't seen anyone here actually say he did a shitty thing or that they don't like that he's on their team, just people asking "what about [insert Ravens or Steelers player] who was accused of things?" as if that's the same as being caught on video doing it. 

Mixon is fair game and I don't have any moral double standard holding me back from calling him human garbage just as I've called his mentor Pacman. We'd be shitty people if we let football team fandom prevent us from calling out sacks of shit.

Reply/Quote
AFCN rushing power rankings

Bell
Alex Collins
Buck Allen
Isaiah Crowell
Duke Johnson
Kizer
Gio Bernard
Terrance West
Jeremy Hill
Danny Woodhead
Flacco (concussed)
Mixon

At this point, who DOESN'T have more yards per attempt than him?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 08:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Deflection is a indirect defense of Mixon. I haven't seen anyone here actually say he did a shitty thing or that they don't like that he's on their team, just people asking "what about [insert Ravens or Steelers player] who was accused of things?" as if that's the same as being caught on video doing it. 

Mixon is fair game and I don't have any moral double standard holding me back from calling him human garbage just as I've called his mentor Pacman. We'd be shitty people if we let football team fandom prevent us from calling out sacks of shit.

Way to shit on every Steelers fan. Damn man.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 07:41 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Way to shit on every Steelers fan. Damn man.

Off duty cops don't block people from going into a bathroom because consensual sex is happening. 

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 08:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Off duty cops don't block people from going into a bathroom because consensual sex is happening. 

You don't know how they do in Pennsylvania. Did you just assume their customs?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 08:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Off duty cops don't block people from going into a bathroom because consensual sex is happening. 

I spent most of the 90's in the music business on the road. I can assue you, from small clubs to huge venues, that exact scenario happened ALL the time.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:38 PM)BMK Wrote: I spent most of the 90's in the music business on the road. I can assue you, from small clubs to huge venues, that exact scenario happened ALL the time.

Don't defend Ben in smack, bro. That's not how this works lol

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 11:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't defend Ben in smack, bro. That's not how this works lol
Naw, I'm just defending spontaneous, consensual sex in public places! 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 02:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Shit, Suggs was only accused and I disowned him as a fan. You guys can't even do that for a guy caught on video beating the shit out of a girl.

Sad.

Joe Mixon... You are dead to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote